Most disrespected Porsters.

Advertisement
Raise you right hand and make it known now & for all, for the record, please, so we are crystal clear.
Raise you right hand and make it known now & for all, for the record, please, so we are crystal clear.

I think Manny and Mario are a couple plays away from having identical records this year. That’s undeniable. Doesn’t mean I think Manny is equal to Mario as a coach.

Manny is a dead man walking and despite his multiple flaws I see Mario as a major upgrade. I just don’t see him as a savior like so many here.

I’ve watched his team play at least half a dozen times the last two seasons. They’ve been sloppy, heavily penalized and unimaginative offensively and his D, outside of year 2 has been suspect. They also play down to their comp nearly every game.

Imo doesn’t really matter anyway . I don’t think he’s coming here.

Advertisement
Austin Powers Reaction GIF by i-love-you

Advertisement
As a member who reads/lurks more than posts, I would say these posters are the most disrespected. Even if their posts are factual and insightful, they always draw negative responses. I'm not saying their posts were always insightful or factual. I broke it down into two tiers. A group that was always met with harsh banter that nobody supported and another group that was disrespected by certain posters, but had support from majority of posters

Total Disrespect
1. Fraggle
2. D-RevLee
3. Andrew

Somewhat Disrespect (Although Most Posters Supported/Agreed)
1. KrazyKane
2. Dwinstitles
3. Emperical Cane

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a member who reads/lurks more than posts, I would say these posters are the most disrespected. Even if their posts are factual and insightful, they always draw negative responses. I'm not saying their posts were always insightful or factual. I broke it down into two tiers. A group that was always met with harsh banter that nobody supported and another group that was disrespected by certain posters, but had support from majority of posters

Total Disrespect
1. Fraggle
2. D-RevLee
3. Andrew

Somewhat Disrespect (Although Most Posters Supported/Agreed)
1. KrazyKane
2. Dwinstitles
3. Emperical Cane
Muppets and toddlers can't disrespect anyone anymore than a squashed ant on the bottom of a shoe. However they do envy and fear quite well.

🤔😬

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back