Most disrespected Porsters.

Advertisement
@Liberty City El

john mulaney snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
When someones being real ok love them, but he knew it wasnt going to be 15-0 cmon Bama week 1? Who thought in their right mind we would win that game?
I'm on record as saying we had a puncher's chance. I still don't know how the rails went off this bad. At a minimum it should have been roughly equal to last year.

You saw the evolution of 15-0. It started by joking around and ended up a lifestyle. If you go to a game, you'll find slurpers aplenty. They're the best ones to watch a game with. Mopes are great for discussion and honesty, but they'll drag you into a fight if you're watching a game with them at a bar somewhere.

95% of us are here for the same reason.

I'm on record as saying we had a puncher's chance. I still don't know how the rails went off this bad. At a minimum it should have been roughly equal to last year.

You saw the evolution of 15-0. It started by joking around and ended up a lifestyle. If you go to a game, you'll find slurpers aplenty. They're the best ones to watch a game with. Mopes are great for discussion and honesty, but they'll drag you into a fight if you're watching a game with them at a bar somewhere.

95% of us are here for the same reason.
Nah I don't try to be fighting or picking fights I'm not that type of mope. Too grown and crusty for that

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're the perfect mope. That's probably why @RVACane uses you as a mope example. It's the ones that have to sht on any piece of good news that ruin it.
Nah I try not to **** on good news. I think the only news that people thought was good was hiring Manny. I **** on it immediately... I'm usually happy with a hire or wait and see but I went into attack mode....only because I knew without a shadow of a doubt he sucked. It sucked to know before everyone cause u know the end and u waste three years of your life. U can't get excited about games or anything cause u know the trajectory is only downward.

I will say I've had F^ck the BOT as my avatar header for over a year now 👀 couldn't be more factual than this moment right now.

Advertisement
You're the perfect mope. That's probably why @RVACane uses you as a mope example. It's the ones that have to sht on any piece of good news that ruin it.
Facts. @Dwinstitles goes for reasonable opportunities to jump on board, like with TRob’s recruiting. He got shelled for not following orders from the Slurper Mother Ship.

Advertisement
Back