Most Anticipated Game in Awhile

We better come out with our hair on fire against this team. We cannot sleep on Toledo, they can light it up through the air. Our D backfield better be ready for some bombs early and often. I think we will come out a little rusty and it will be close the first half, but come the second half, we will start to get back in the groove and begin to dominate. We have to hold on the first half and get our legs under us and then just get back into doing what we do. Scoring shouldn't be a problem, we must pressure their QB early and often.
Let's go Canes!

Toledo is capable of putting up some points, your point of Defense coming out ready is spot on. This game will probably go as you stated.
The weak spot for Toledo is their defense so we need to score early and often.

Advertisement
I'm not buying this is the most anticipated game in a while. I get the OP is excited but let's get real, nobody is even talking about this game.

I'm not buying this is the most anticipated game in a while. I get the OP is excited but let's get real, nobody is even talking about this game.

I don't think the OP was talking nationally - just as football-starved Hurricane fans.

I don't think the OP was talking nationally - just as football-starved Hurricane fans.

Still applies. No one is really talking about this game at all. Word of mouth, TV, radio, social media, this game has zero buzz.

Advertisement
OP wants us to us to hold them to 10. That will be hard. Hold them under their average by a couple touchdowns is enough for me. False expectations give folks a reason to . We win ba a large margin. The may score more than 10 tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

We held App State to 10 last year and that app state team beat Toledo last year which had Kareem Hunt. I think it's doable if we play the way we can play on D. Pressure all day, and stifle them early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Transative theory, between one year and the next, clearly doesn't work in cfb. Win by a lot and look good doing it is what we should root for. 10 is a fan made number so that they can complain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

Fair point. I won't be complaining in a blowout though even if we do give up more than 10. I do want to see our d right again though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miami vs Clemson in the ACCG is the most anticipated game for me. I want us to knock Clemson out of a CFP spot.

We will be taking their spot after that game.

I'm as big a Cane homer as there is but there's no effing way we beat Clemson this season. They appear to be on a mission and to be every bit as good (or maybe even better) as last season.

Advertisement
Miami vs Clemson in the ACCG is the most anticipated game for me. I want us to knock Clemson out of a CFP spot.

We will be taking their spot after that game.

I'm as big a Cane homer as there is but there's no effing way we beat Clemson this season. They appear to be on a mission and to be every bit as good (or maybe even better) as last season.

Louisville has a wet paper bag defense. Yes, Clemson is good but I would love that challenge. I think our D would be the best they will play if we make it to the ACCCG. We have some serious talent on O and if Malik keeps getting better, we are a true sleeper and would have a shot! Our D speaks for itself.

I'll tell you what, our secondary better not come out playing like the zombies on walking dead or it will be a long day.

There was a decent crowd at the UNC game after Wilma.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back