Morris officially done.

Advertisement
Should have cleaned house and bring in a new staff. Start off fresh, get the stench out of the clubhouse..

Advertisement
Advertisement
And good for them.

It has nothing to do with us, though.

The hand-wringing about the one-time success of other programs is silly.

I didn't say it had anything to do with us. The guy said Stetson made it, and I added by saying that Stetson is hosting.

It obviously had nothing to do with us since it was a comment about the regionals.

I didn't say it had anything to do with us. The guy said Stetson made it, and I added by saying that Stetson is hosting.

I didn't say you did. I'm just observing the silliness of mentioning Stetson is a thread about Jim Morris' retirement. Our fans go from alpha dogs to beta cucks the moment we miss the postseason.

Advertisement
I didn't say you did. I'm just observing the silliness of mentioning Stetson is a thread about Jim Morris' retirement. Our fans go from alpha dogs to beta cucks the moment we miss the postseason.

It's not a thread about his retirement. We knew he was retiring. It is a thread pointing out that Morris is done on May 28th.

The NCAA selection show was today, and that show ended Morris' career. The show also brought up Stetson. I don't see anything wrong with talking about other teams in the field.

Well, you treat not making a regional and losing at the CWS as similar accomplishments.

So I don't understand why you constantly make these quips.

Not making a regional is obviously much worse. Next year's sophomores should be able to break the streak.

The NCAA selection show was today, and that show ended Morris' career. The show also brought up Stetson. I don't see anything wrong with talking about other teams in the field.

You're not this dense.

It was only mentioned to juxtapose it to Miami's non-inclusion in the field.

It's silly and embarrassing for fans to care what Stetson does one time.

Advertisement
You're not this dense.

It was only mentioned to juxtapose it to Miami's non-inclusion in the field.

It's silly and embarrassing for fans to care what Stetson does one time.

It all runs together. Miami didn't make it, Stetson did make it. So did 63 other teams.

It all runs together. Miami didn't make it, Stetson did make it. So did 63 other teams.

But when Miami made it in it wasn't an accomplishment and certainly wasn't good enough.

Stetson doing it is worthy of mention, though.

Just like how Mike Martin's career was a joke 18 months ago among out fans, but now is worthy of jealously according to some (like you).

Advertisement
Back