Morris' Last Year?

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
Does he step down? Is it possible he is forced out?

Thoughts on the successor in waiting's pending reign?

Advertisement
A competent AD with guts would tell Gino that he is going to re-evaluate the situation. But we don't have a guy like that.

A competent AD with guts would tell Gino that he is going to re-evaluate the situation. But we don't have a guy like that.

And while that AD was meeting with Gino, the Pres would meet with Paul and keep the money train flowing, but we both know that neither is going to happen.

Advertisement
Meanwhile Greg lovelady is 22-7 his first year at UCF, they just won the series over #11 ranked Houston.

And yet here we are wasting away with a lame duck coach and a sub-par coach in waiting because of "loyalties"

Now watch some bigger school come in and throw a ton of money at Lovelady after 2 years and we'll just be sitting here with our wiener in our hand

Another one I've mentioned is Mark Kingston. And here he sits at 24-5 at USF.

RB is spot on. Kingston and Lovelady will get scooped up by SEC or ACC schools while DiMare is recruiting via travel ball rosters and continuing our non-title streak.

Advertisement
If you think UM is going to dump DiMare after ****ing off his father by not hiring Butch, you don't understand UM and higher education. DiMare's father is a huge booster and member of the BOT. If UM urinates on Paul DiMare's leg, he will, more likely than not, move on. I just don't see it happening. UM baseball is fooked for the foreseeable future.

How do we not know if DiMare is not ready for Morris to move on! Dimare came back four years ago and the program changed immediately. Morris needs to move on. The fact that people are talking about how he has two titles and he leaves when he is ready is part of the problem. If I'm DiMare, I'm cooling to! Let's see what Geno can do.

Another year of #3 actually might not convince administration to go in another direction all together . . . But it might!

Advertisement
If you think UM is going to dump DiMare after ****ing off his father by not hiring Butch, you don't understand UM and higher education. DiMare's father is a huge booster and member of the BOT. If UM urinates on Paul DiMare's leg, he will, more likely than not, move on. I just don't see it happening. UM baseball is fooked for the foreseeable future.

Yep. Follow the money.

DiMare's recruiting has been a disaster. These players stink.

Advertisement
How do we not know if DiMare is not ready for Morris to move on! Dimare came back four years ago and the program changed immediately. Morris needs to move on. The fact that people are talking about how he has two titles and he leaves when he is ready is part of the problem. If I'm DiMare, I'm cooling to! Let's see what Geno can do.

The program changed immediately? We're about to miss the post-season for the first time since 1972 because we can't hit (Gino's job) and the recruiting has been horrendous (Gino's job).

And while that AD was meeting with Gino, the Pres would meet with Paul and keep the money train flowing, but we both know that neither is going to happen.

If Blake James is able to dump Gino and keep the DiMare money coming in, he will have earned his salary.

How was the program the last 2 years when we were one of the only 2 teams in the country to make it to the CWS? Unfortunately, the new guys who came in this year have not been good and our seniors that came back have been even worse. Only 11.7 scholies is the problem for a private school like Miami.

Advertisement
Back