Mork would have kicked Ed Reed off the team

Y'all pulling out some embarrassing comparisons to push this agenda.

Not only was this dude Ed Reed a grown *** man, but he was also a joint leader of the **** defense and the whole team along side Ray Lewis. Ed Reed literally stepped into the Ravens organization as a rookie and started year 1 and was a stud since.
By the time Harbaugh got hired to coach the ravens this man had already made the Pro Bowl 4 times. Ed Reed was **** near the defensive back coach. Need I also mention the man was almost 30 years old? I could go on and on but the bottom line is that Reed was a stalemate who garnered respect across the whole organization from top to bottom. He literally earned the right to tell the coaches "That wont work boss". He also never fought with his position coach. He didn't quit on the team or showed poor effort/pouting in practice or games. The man TOLD Harbaugh he disagreed, but followed his orders and gave full effort while doing it. Plus the fact, that this was Harbaugh's first and only tenure as a head coach, after being a **** career special teams coach. If he took a breath and considered for a second about removing or replacing Ed Reed, the Ravens front office (or ****, Ray Lewis plus the whole defense) would've told Harbaugh to go fvk himself and work it out with Reed.

But y'all want to compare that to Jeff Thomas who was a got **** high school kid who already quit on his high school multiple times, committed to Mark Richt, who had been a HC for 15+ years already, along with a successful WR coach who had been coaching for multiple years. He came into THEIR situation as an 18 year old kid who has to prove that he's worth playing over the guys in front of him. Showed that he's a very talented but immature player and literally quit the team after 1 **** year after a relatively successful year, but was fondled into coming back. Very next year he argues and fights with his established position coach and quits on the team again with 2 games left into the season.

Comparing a 28 year old All-Pro safety and captain to an 18 year old All-Conference underclassman who quit on his team multiple times.
You and everyone else didn't give a **** before that Thomas quit on his high school team but now that he's been dismissed your using his high school issues to push the agenda to protect Mark Dicht. FOH!

Advertisement
At what point did I ever deny that Reed wasn't emotional or said he didn't argue with Harbaugh. What I said was it's a different situation because he didn't quit on his coaches. And dont sit here and try to backtrack on Ed Reed at UM. You brought up how a grown man and established player reacted to Harbaugh and tried to say what Richt would've done based off watching this video. Most good coaches would keep it in-house is correct but yet you portray Harbaugh as a good coach when he's literally in this documentary telling house secrets lmao. Do you hear Richt saying **** about Thomas? You also keep ignoring the fact that Thomas quit. What part of that do you not understand. You're comparing a hall of Famer to someone who quit at the 11th hour. How does this make any sense?

Dude please tell me you aren't this dense. The fact that Richt kicked off his best player for attitude problems tells you he doesn't care whether you are all pro or the last player on the bench or if your 18 years old or 50, if you act out you get cut or kicked off the team. THIS IS HIS HISTORY through out many many years.

Also, These untold stories were at a coach's clinic after Ed retired. They were not casually released during his playing career.

And how do you know Thomas quit?

Last edited:
Great read, I have been saying this for 2 days. They been giving Thomas a pass and acting like hes Jerry rice. Go to work late a couple of times and then argue with your boss in front of co workers being disrespectful, let us know what happens.

Are you comparing your 9 to 5 to playing college football?lmao

Talk to me when your job involves you violently attacking your co workers everyday so you can attack someone else on Saturday's.

Last edited:
Blake James to CMR in 2022: I'm getting a vibe that people are dissatisfied with our current leadership.

Advertisement
All these people with rebuttals are missing the point while proving the OP right. Every single last one of em. Lol

Your talking about Ed Reed , The hardest and one of the true great canes compared to an 18 year old malcontent who showed up late for practices, lollygagged through practices and disrespected a coach in front of teammates. No coach , none would put up with that ****. Remember last year in the national championship game that linebacker disrespected a coach on the sidelines, 2 weeks later Saban kicked him off the team.

LMAO, yes I'm sure Ed was never late for a practice or had one that was less than steller.

And Saban kicked off that LB after he physically pushed a coach on the sidelines after much public pressure.

You and everyone else didn't give a **** before that Thomas quit on his high school team but now that he's been dismissed your using his high school issues to push the agenda to protect Mark Dicht. FOH!

Ofcourse I didn't fault Thomas for his past when he's in the process of overcoming it. Just like I cheer for Gerald Willis knowing that he overcame his problems. I supported his journey to becoming a NFL star and putting his past behind him but he burned his teammates and the coaching staff that put their energy and efforts into trying to help him in his journey to a better life.

Do you realize how selfish you have to be to show up late to practice on senior week? You quit on your team? On senior week??

So yes. I did give a **** about his past and I said wow glad to see him doing better. Can't say that now, all we can say is he succumbed to his old habits and doesn't want to stick life through.

Ofcourse I didn't fault Thomas for his past when he's in the process of overcoming it. Just like I cheer for Gerald Willis knowing that he overcame his problems. I supported his journey to becoming a NFL star and putting his past behind him but he burned his teammates and the coaching staff that put their energy and efforts into trying to help him in his journey to a better life.

Do you realize how selfish you have to be to show up late to practice on senior week? You quit on your team? On senior week??

So yes. I did give a **** about his past and I said wow glad to see him doing better. Can't say that now, all we can say is he succumbed to his old habits and doesn't want to stick life through.
Lol you have no idea what really went down

Advertisement
Lol you have no idea what really went down
Ok. Do you think Jeff got upset that the offense sucks and he yelled at Richt and staff way too many times that Richt couldn't take it anymore?

Yeah, I have no clue what happened down in Miami the past 2 years between Jeff and the staff. Only rumors and what was reported. Regardless, Jeff and Richt situation is an Orange. Harbaugh first head coaching job and Ed Reed making a case to be a hall of Famer by the time he got there is an Orange.

I assumed the reports that he was late to practice this week was true. Just like I assume the rumors about him being rightfully emotional about not being the center of this trash offense are true. Just like I believe the negative rumors about his attitude are true. It all goes together...I didn't even believe it when it was only a rumor that Jeff quit the team because I thought the was no way he would quit after doing so well last week.

Yes I'm sure Ed said to himself one day "I made some pro bowls and won defensive player of the year, I can now cuss out my coaches bc I have earned the right."
I didn't say cuss out coaches I said give his opinion.any coach who wouldn't accept input from a player like reed isn't very bright.I know you don't understand the concept of what a team is or means.takes everyone working together one hiccup and it won't work.

Did you even watch the video or did you just pump out this verbal diarrhea? First, I doubt Ed's attitude changed much whether he was 22 or 32. In fact it probably was better as he got older than his younger years. Harbaugh CLEARLY stated Ed was up and down with his emotions, when the hoody went up he knew he wouldn't even talk the coaches (ie. bad mood). How is that not what you define as "pouting"?

Also Harbaugh said he was disrespectful to him and the program. What do you think Ed was saying sweet nothing's into Harbaugh's ear that he called him being disrespectful? NO he was probably dog cussing him. He even eluded to this later saying you show your players love even when they act CRAZY.

Harbaugh coached special teams and DEFENSIVE BACKS from 1998-2007 in the NFL before coaching the Ravens, so to characterize him as some newbie that did deserve any respect is just a flat out lie.
The *** clowns on here has an agenda no matter the details! They kiss Richts *** the way Richt wants these kids that know better to do!! But if they put on JTs and some of the others that are waiting to leave this sh^*T show, shoes, then they will understand the crap that these kids have put up with for 3 dam years!!

Defensive guys are playing their azzes off for Diaz! But why on the other side of the ball this crap is going on?!!! Richt refuses to change!! Refuses to input the guys that are better talented no matter the class!! Richt only has 8 plays that Rosier was able to run due to his weak arm and lack of top end talent!! But Richt had the team suffer 4 straight loses before he was forced to make the change!!

You can call out JT all you want, but if you are serious about who's at fault, You don't look no further than your sorry *** arrogant HC!! Period!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back