More Twitter idiots

1594246429315.png

Advertisement
Not sure why ppl get offended by stuff like this when that’s been close to our yearly record
A change in systems sometimes does wonders. My freshman year in HS we went 4-6. Our coach went to Texas and took a seminar on the wishbone offence. The next year, we went 10-1 & won a regional title.

Advertisement
I think we are one of the hardest teams to predict what will happen. A year ago Enos was looked at as a slam dunk hire. Manny played the portal to what was thought as basically perfection. Then we went on to have the abortion of a season that we did.

Now things look good this offseason again with a high profile qb transfer and a new spread system that should fit our athletes better. The optimist in me says we have a very good year but I have to look at the reality from the past few years and say it's wait and see.

Big difference from Enos to Lashlee. With Lashlee, I know exactly what our offense will look like and what style they will play. I know what Lashlee’s playbook looks like. With Enos, it was hopeful optimism. His previous offenses left something to be desired but most of us hoped his playbook would resemble what they ran in Alabama. Unfortunately that wasn’t the case and we got stuck with an outdated Arkansas playbook. I’m 100% positive Lashlee isn’t pulling a bait and switch like Penos did.

Advertisement
We have given no one reason to trust that we are better than an 8-5 program.

Yet all the Vegas sports books put our over under at 9. Once again, when money gets involved, all the 6 and 7 win predictions get tossed to the side.

Advertisement
Enos was a slimy shyster that played Manny like a harp from ****.
Only Manny would have hired a guy with a downward trajectory just because he was on Nick Saban's staff.

People on here thought he was such a savage when Saban asked, "Where's Dan?" What they didn't know is that the room more than likely broke out in laughter when they told Saban that Diaz had hired him as OC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back