More Twitter idiots

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This kinda stuff doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, I'd relish in it if I were a player or coach. Nothing better than getting on the field and proving people wrong.

GO CANES!!!

7-5 isn’t that crazy given last decade and a half of results.

Advertisement
I think we are one of the hardest teams to predict what will happen. A year ago Enos was looked at as a slam dunk hire. Manny played the portal to what was thought as basically perfection. Then we went on to have the abortion of a season that we did.

Now things look good this offseason again with a high profile qb transfer and a new spread system that should fit our athletes better. The optimist in me says we have a very good year but I have to look at the reality from the past few years and say it's wait and see.

I think we are one of the hardest teams to predict what will happen. A year ago Enos was looked at as a slam dunk hire. Manny played the portal to what was thought as basically perfection. Then we went on to have the abortion of a season that we did.

Now things look good this offseason again with a high profile qb transfer and a new spread system that should fit our athletes better. The optimist in me says we have a very good year but I have to look at the reality from the past few years and say it's wait and see.
Enos was a slimy shyster that played Manny like a harp from ****.

Advertisement
Enos was a slimy shyster that played Manny like a harp from ****.

Yes he did ...and now he's gone........

Yet the one who allowed himself to get "played" is still here

In all honesty, Manny's the only reason why while always being optimistic, I'm still cautious about believing that this team will finally perform as it could or should

I'll always hope for the best...but I'm also fully aware that "potential" doesn't always match reality

Advertisement
Back