More reasons not to pick LSU/Clemson/Alabama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do we seem to get a dumb as thread like this per week? Again it’s about the money they get!!! ****!
Anyone in their right mind would pick to live in Tuscolusa vs Miami,!!!!
The money they get COMBINED with cost of living. Feels like even more.

Advertisement
Listen, I love to dump on all other teams not representing the U or competing against the U. However, I have no problem with any of those states! It is a stupid article like most the crap CNBC puts out. There are many parts of those states are flat out beautiful & great to live in... CNBC will also tell you how wonderful Cali and NY are, but forget to tell you they account for 65% of the homeless population in the US or forget to mention they have the highest taxes in the country.

You know the players only live in the college cities, right? They don’t have to live on backwater towns in these states

Advertisement
Listen, I love to dump on all other teams not representing the U or competing against the U. However, I have no problem with any of those states! It is a stupid article like most the crap CNBC puts out. There are many parts of those states are flat out beautiful & great to live in... CNBC will also tell you how wonderful Cali and NY are, but forget to tell you they account for 65% of the homeless population in the US or forget to mention they have the highest taxes in the country.

As someone who grew up in a rural area I think there is a disconnect with people here. Both rural and urban areas have there pluses and minuses. Some people prefer one over the other. Same with suburbs. Everyone likes different things which is a good thing. Something for everyone out there.

I think most of these parents now
Are drinking the koolaid. My mom from
Mississippi, relatives and Alabama
And Georgia. No way would my child
Go near those states because this is a fact
That some parts African Americans still
Can't pass thru comfortably and this is
Fact not fiction so on that a long
And pit north Florida in there to

Advertisement
These are not scientific even though your brain may trick you that it is. 100% subjective lol, it totally depends on what you like. I know many people living well in the south. Oh and completely subjective measurements like “inclusivity” are used, I mean really lol this is pure clickbait used to jerk off people who have disdain for those places. And BTW California has net out interstate migration, as in more people leave to other states than come from other states, (population still grows due to international immigration legal and illegal, but among US citizens they lose pop). NY and Illinois lose population every year. So the paradises these writers love are not attracting people.

yall make it seem like these kids choose those schools because they want to live in those states for the rest of their lives. Guys, this is literally only 3-5 years of their lives. They care about girls, getting to the league, bags and all in all having a good time in college. get off this train already lol if they were picking schools based on where they wanted to live for the future, UM, USC, UCLA and UT would lead by a land slide in recruits.

Advertisement
Back