More portaling — Nigel Bethel

Kids transfer to get better opportunities. The kids that transferred here did so because of the opportunity to play more, or play on a bigger stage. Nothing wrong with that. Bethel is transferring because he wants to play somewhere. He wasn't going to play here outside of garbage time so it's in his best interests to transfer somewhere else. College can be a reality check. In high school, you're a top dog but at the next level so is everyone else. It can be a tough pill to swallow when you see that everyone else is better than you. You can't just force kids to stay on your bench for 5 years because you're concerned a out third team depth. They're going to go to a school where everyone else isn't better than them and they can get on the field.
Exactly! These are the same old *** Chumps that wish recruits would get injured when they choose someone other than the U. That a being a fan, that's being a **** fool, to get THAT upset over a 17-18 year old's life decision!

Advertisement
My program. Not your program, dummy. You have no program unless it’s whatever ****** HS program you’re associated with. No go try to stir up some more ****, you old bytch *** gossipy hen.
Sit yo corny *** down with that bs. I don't give a **** what region a kid is from! Ask yourself this superfan, why didn't any of these Hot 2 Trot *** transfers committ to UM outta high school? And you might wanna wait to see if YOUR all world transfers pan out first before you ********** to their team photos!

You tripping if you think Hodges won’t play here.
He will be lucky to see the field at CB his junior year. Especially if Bandy comes back for his senior year. Ivey, Blades, Bandy, Francois, Branch, Williams, Couch. We may end up another stud. Who will he beat out? I’m not trying to be negative but I just don’t see it happening.

He will be lucky to see the field at CB his junior year. Especially if Bandy comes back for his senior year. Ivey, Blades, Bandy, Francois, Branch, Williams, Couch. We may end up another stud. Who will he beat out? I’m not trying to be negative but I just don’t see it happening.
He has a much better chance than bethel ever had

Last edited:
You’re no Canes fan. You’re a fan of trying to make sure everyone else keeps it real while you don’t.

I’ll give you a quick free lesson in being a fan of a college program, as you clearly don’t get it. UM fans like the players who come here BECAUSE WE ARE UM FANS, and we want to see the program succeed. Guys like you are fanboys of particular players or of South Florida HS players because that’s who you are.

You are so caught up in trying to check people for your faqqy gotcha moment, and you’re too stupid to realize that true fans of the program want what’s best for the program. Unlike you, we aren’t caught up in being fanboys of particular players or regions of the country or high schools.

So when guys quit our program and hurt the program’s depth we get sour with them. When good players choose to come to the program we’re happy about it because they’re strengthening the program. See how easy that is, genius? It’s about the program for the real UM fans.

I won’t charge you for this lesson, son.
The majority of UM fans have no ties to the University. In fact, most fans are fans because what the football program has done in the community. So, of course a fan maybe loyal to a region (South Florida, Palm beach county, Dade, broward) because the program has given young boys and families an opportunity to rise from their circumstances.

Advertisement
Sit yo corny *** down with that bs. I don't give a **** what region a kid is from! Ask yourself this superfan, why didn't any of these Hot 2 Trot *** transfers committ to UM outta high school? And you might wanna wait to see if YOUR all world transfers pan out first before you ********** to their team photos!
Typical. You’re stealing Brock’s old lines from 2 years ago “Sit yo corny *** down!”. You should be ashamed of yourself for that and for being such a feeble caricature.

The majority of UM fans have no ties to the University. In fact, most fans are fans because what the football program has done in the community. So, of course a fan maybe loyal to a region (South Florida, Palm beach county, Dade, broward) because the program has given young boys and families an opportunity to rise from their circumstances.
Yeah. That’s it.

Typical. You’re stealing Brock’s old lines from 2 years ago “Sit yo corny *** down!”. You should be ashamed of yourself for that and for being such a feeble caricature.

I’m going to have to disagree with you here.

He actually did a poor job of stealing Brock’s line, he should be saying “Sit yo corny duck *** down”

You’re no Canes fan. You’re a fan of trying to make sure everyone else keeps it real while you don’t.

I’ll give you a quick free lesson in being a fan of a college program, as you clearly don’t get it. UM fans like the players who come here BECAUSE WE ARE UM FANS, and we want to see the program succeed. Guys like you are fanboys of particular players or of South Florida HS players because that’s who you are.

You are so caught up in trying to check people for your faqqy gotcha moment, and you’re too stupid to realize that true fans of the program want what’s best for the program. Unlike you, we aren’t caught up in being fanboys of particular players or regions of the country or high schools.

So when guys quit our program and hurt the program’s depth we get sour with them. When good players choose to come to the program we’re happy about it because they’re strengthening the program. See how easy that is, genius? It’s about the program for the real UM fans.

I won’t charge you for this lesson, son.

as you once said long ago -- this isn't unconditional love. You play for the U, we're with you. You don't, and well, we don't really care about you

quit the program, well, don't expect us to send them a bouquet of FTD flowers.

It's pretty simple

While I dont hate these guys that departed (it aint THAT serious) Im not going to pretend that Im rooting for them either

As for the guys that come to UM and stick around( whether they transfer or not), they'll always be good with me. They're Hurricanes, they stuck it out

A guy like Tate, if he does that, finds a way to contribute, he'll be one of our guys to me, regardless

Advertisement
More corny ****. I see you're done talking football, instead you wanna practice your corny canesinsight stand up act.

Yeah. That’s it.
That's exactly it! These kids are supposed to sit on the bench throughout their college career to pacify a pansy like you? If you were truly a fan you'd wish these kids the best no matter where they go. Don't blame the kids for transferring, blame the coaches that recruited them, knowing they weren't UM caliber players to begin with.

What does Bandy's Sr year (in 2020) have to do with Hodges' Jr year (2022 or 2023)?

That's exactly it! These kids are supposed to sit on the bench throughout their college career to pacify a pansy like you? If you were truly a fan you'd wish these kids the best no matter where they go. Don't blame the kids for transferring, blame the coaches that recruited them, knowing they weren't UM caliber players to begin with.

lol im a fan of the team and a graduate of the university. a kid that bounces or chooses to go elsewhere is just another person to beat on saturdays.

Advertisement
What does Bandy's Sr year (in 2020) have to do with Hodges' Jr year (2022 or 2023)?
I guess you are assuming he will redshirt his first year? I actually didn’t think about that. I was more so thinking that it is just another spot taken. Bandy is sure to start next year if he stays. Either way he won’t see the field until his redshirt Junior year. He won’t beat out Blades, Ivey, Couch, Williams, or Francois. We are not sure we’re Branch is playing. I just don’t see it happening base of his film and especially how Poiter did him.

I guess you are assuming he will redshirt his first year? I actually didn’t think about that. I was more so thinking that it is just another spot taken. Bandy is sure to start next year if he stays. Either way he won’t see the field until his redshirt Junior year. He won’t beat out Blades, Ivey, Couch, Williams, or Francois. We are not sure we’re Branch is playing. I just don’t see it happening base of his film and especially how Poiter did him.

2020 will be his first year. Ivey and Blades will be Jrs. They could be gone after that season. Either way his 3rd year with the program (2022) there will be Couch and Williams as upperclassmen and that's it. You better believe he's gonna be contributing by then.

More corny ****. I see you're done talking football, instead you wanna practice your corny canesinsight stand up act.
This sad bytch calls me corny doing his played out caricature. Then, he runs around downvoting people. How much cornier can you get than being a little sniveling downvoting hating bytch? LOL at Mr. Hood downvoting dudes on a message board.

Advertisement
Zzzzzzzz. You’re boring, fckboy. Now go hate on one of our current players, Tate, like you’ve been doing since he got here. Why doesn’t Tate qualify for your unconditional love like the guys who quit? This sorry hating hen runs around dogging Tate in every thread and sucking the booties of the guys who quit UM a week before the season. Explain that, dummy.

Zzzzzzzz. You’re boring, fckboy. Now go hate on one of our current players, Tate, like you’ve been doing since he got here. Why doesn’t Tate qualify for your unconditional love like the guys who quit? This sorry hating hen runs around dogging Tate in every thread and sucking the booties of the guys who quit UM a week before the season. Explain that, dummy.
Explain why Tate didn’t come to UM outta high school when Brevin begged him to come? I'll tell you why. Just like the other transfers he considered UM trash, so they went where they thought the grass was greener. And why don't you explain why your god didn't show up for practice the day after Jarren was named the starter? I'll tell you why, because he was ready to tuck his tail and run again until he saw where he was getting roasted and toasted on social media, ( and he still is ) which is the only reason he decided to stay. If you wanna praise and sympathize for somebody, praise Perry, because unlike Tate, Perry WAS the starter, but instead of taking the day off to pout and look for a new destination he took it on the chin and accepted his role as backup. And don't talk to me about dogging UM players, because how many times have YOU called our qbs and wr's trash for throwing int's and dropping passes, whereas you wanna suck off a kid that ain't even played a down yet? Explain that graduate.

Explain why Tate didn’t come to UM outta high school when Brevin begged him to come? I'll tell you why. Just like the other transfers he considered UM trash, so they went where they thought the grass was greener. And why don't you explain why your god didn't show up for practice the day after Jarren was named the starter? I'll tell you why, because he was ready to tuck his tail and run again until he saw where he was getting roasted and toasted on social media, ( and he still is ) which is the only reason he decided to stay. If you wanna praise and sympathize for somebody, praise Perry, because unlike Tate, Perry WAS the starter, but instead of taking the day off to pout and look for a new destination he took it on the chin and accepted his role as backup. And don't talk to me about dogging UM players, because how many times have YOU called our qbs and wr's trash for throwing int's and dropping passes, whereas you wanna suck off a kid that ain't even played a down yet? Explain that graduate.
You’re too stupid for me to waste any more time with, but, again, why do you run around the board dogging one of our current players (Tate), then act so evolved toward 2 guys who quit the team a week before the season? It’s because you’re a sorry *** fanboy bytch and a hater all wrapped up into one mongoloid package.

You criticize UM fans who are rough on the quitters while you rag on Tate in every thread. You’re not a fan of the program; you’re a fan of stirring up **** and of particular players.

Advertisement
Back