More portaling — Nigel Bethel

He was a beast at wr, I never got the recruiting him at cb. The only reason we took him was striking out with other cb. I heard multiple cb interviewed mention him as the toughest stick in sfla. He’ll go kill at wr , watch.
Remember thinking the same coming out of HS. Did he ever get any looks in practice at WR?

Advertisement
What losers. Yeah his was 5th string but **** you are an injury away from playing. Also you see special teams PT. You are a RD freshman and already giving up a week before the season!?!?
So you're a winner if you quit a program and tranfer to UM, but if you leave UM you're a loser? Got it...

Funny, when they come they're the greatest, when they bail not so much
Yeah. It’s really weird how college football fans are more concerned with their favorite program than some punk who quits because he didn’t get his way fast enough. Crazy! Sophisticated ladies like us will never understand that barbaric mindset will we?

Advertisement
That’s it exactly. I’m glad you get it. Good job.
He’s one of those. It’s his schtick on here. He’s a South Florida “kids” and high school fan; he isn’t a real UM fan so it’s easy for him to be detached and make his witless and hapless stabs at logic and tell us how his brand of twisted logic should apply to real UM fans.

There’s 3 or 4 of these guys who do this “I wish the kid well” “Go get yours” “UM lied to him” schtick every time a guy quits the team.

Advertisement
He’s one of those. It’s his schtick on here. He’s a South Florida “kids” and high school fan; he isn’t a real UM fan so it’s easy for him to be detached and make his witless and hapless stabs at logic and tell us how his brand of twisted logic should apply to real UM fans.

There’s 3 or 4 of these guys who do this “I wish the kid well” “Go get yours” “UM lied to him” schtick every time a guy quits the team.
I been a Miami fan longer than some of yall been alive. We just loaded up on kids that quit their team but wanna give **** to kids that leave UM for the same reasons that the kids that transfered in did. Ain't got nothing to do with my loyalty to the Canes. Just calling out yall hypocrites.

I don’t think we have accepted any transfers from players who quit 10 minutes before their teams first game.

It doesn't matter when someone quits.

Tate didn't even test his mettle at OSU and ran. Bethel saw his future after fall camp and decided it was time to split.

Neither bothers me, it's their life even though I think transfers are getting out of hand everywhere. Not my style, but their timers for eligibility to play are ticking so any wasted time and the clock runs out.

You know it.

And as you can see above, they are now circle jerking each other

I don’t think we have accepted any transfers from players who quit 10 minutes before their teams first game.
Yep.

This is the Apple vs the orange . They’re nothing alike , the dumbasses comparing them as the same thing are either trolls or retarded. Dude left a week before the season because he was butthurt.

Advertisement
Kids transfer to get better opportunities. The kids that transferred here did so because of the opportunity to play more, or play on a bigger stage. Nothing wrong with that. Bethel is transferring because he wants to play somewhere. He wasn't going to play here outside of garbage time so it's in his best interests to transfer somewhere else. College can be a reality check. In high school, you're a top dog but at the next level so is everyone else. It can be a tough pill to swallow when you see that everyone else is better than you. You can't just force kids to stay on your bench for 5 years because you're concerned a out third team depth. They're going to go to a school where everyone else isn't better than them and they can get on the field.

Advertisement
I been a Miami fan longer than some of yall been alive. We just loaded up on kids that quit their team but wanna give **** to kids that leave UM for the same reasons that the kids that transfered in did. Ain't got nothing to do with my loyalty to the Canes. Just calling out yall hypocrites.
You’re no Canes fan. You’re a fan of trying to make sure everyone else keeps it real while you don’t.

I’ll give you a quick free lesson in being a fan of a college program, as you clearly don’t get it. UM fans like the players who come here BECAUSE WE ARE UM FANS, and we want to see the program succeed. Guys like you are fanboys of particular players or of South Florida HS players because that’s who you are.

You are so caught up in trying to check people for your faqqy gotcha moment, and you’re too stupid to realize that true fans of the program want what’s best for the program. Unlike you, we aren’t caught up in being fanboys of particular players or regions of the country or high schools.

So when guys quit our program and hurt the program’s depth we get sour with them. When good players choose to come to the program we’re happy about it because they’re strengthening the program. See how easy that is, genius? It’s about the program for the real UM fans.

I won’t charge you for this lesson, son.

You’re no Canes fan. You’re a fan of trying to make sure everyone else keeps it real while you don’t.

I’ll give you a quick free lesson in being a fan of a college program, as you clearly don’t get it. UM fans like the players who come here BECAUSE WE ARE UM FANS, and we want to see the program succeed. Guys like you are fanboys of particular players or of South Florida HS players because that’s who you are.

You are so caught up in trying to check people for your faqqy gotcha moment, and you’re too stupid to realize that true fans of the program want what’s best for the program. Unlike you, we aren’t caught up in being fanboys of particular players or regions of the country or high schools.

So when guys quit our program and hurt the program’s depth we get sour with them. When good players choose to come to the program we’re happy about it because they’re strengthening the program. See how easy that is, genius? It’s about the program for the real UM fans.

I won’t charge you for this lesson, son.
Nah, you just a punk *** hypocrite. The guys that quit our program are doing so because they feel that's what's best for them, which is exactly what the kids that transfered in did. It's their life and career, not yours, so no reason for a old f*g like you to be pouting over a teenager's life. Stop being a ****** *** fan and be A MAN! Go have you some some kids and send them to UM.

Nah, you just a punk *** hypocrite. The guys that quit our program are doing so because they feel that's what's best for them, which is exactly what the kids that transfered in did. It's their life and career, not yours, so no reason for a old f*g like you to be pouting over a teenager's life. Stop being a ****** *** fan and be A MAN! Go have you some some kids and send them to UM.
My program. Not your program, dummy. You have no program unless it’s whatever ****** HS program you’re associated with. No go try to stir up some more ****, you old bytch *** gossipy hen.

Advertisement
Back