More portal guys?

Advertisement
Are we confusing Don Chaney with Dom Mammarelli?
Season 4 Episode 3 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement

I think you're thinking of Matthew McCoy, who is still on the team. McLaughlin was a project with a lot of good physical attributes. I was hopeful he would get there. But his lack of foot speed and strength did him in.

Advertisement
Funny how Graves gets the a-ok to play immediately and Ole Miss doesn't even worry about it, but we're so concerned with Andre Sam and little Tulane.

Sometimes I feel as if this program lacks the ruthlessness and brash persona which it thinks it truly is.

I think our "fans" were more concerned with Sam than our coaches were.

Advertisement
Funny how Graves gets the a-ok to play immediately and Ole Miss doesn't even worry about it, but we're so concerned with Andre Sam and little Tulane.

Sometimes I feel as if this program lacks the ruthlessness and brash persona which it thinks it truly is.
You're right and we do lack that because we have been emasculated by the sports media which has historically been a tool of the Good Ol Boys club AKA the NCAA/SEC/ESPN/ABC/Disney cartel that runs college football. Then when that wasn't enough they got an assist from our own administration.

Now that UM has embraced the football program and has made a huge investment commitment to winning, it will be interesting to see how the powers that be react to that going forward. It's quite a different landscape out there now and the cartel has its hands full attempting to reposition themselves in an attempt to reestablish their dominance.

Advertisement
Back