More Poor Planning by Richt with Garbers Offer

I’m more happy we have more targets than max Johnson because he doesn’t look good so far. One thing you can’t take away from this staff is to identify talent early on .... keeping that talent until signing day is another story

Advertisement
Your post tells me you haven’t seen Johnson live or his film. He’s an average qb. He’s not the answer for 2020 imo.
Now Richt figured out he needs to offer a minimum of 3 qbs. You always needs 4 scholarship qbs on the roster. Plus if Kosi balls out next year how do we know if Weldon or Jarren don’t transfer
Kosi isn't balling out next year. He's erratic on the field and off.

First, we are looking to take 2 QBs in the 2020 class. Second, Max Johnson is absolutely terrible.

If you’re gonna take 2 QB’s I see no problem with 1 of them being a project, Max Johnson has all of the tools to be a great QB but he does need work. However, Luca Diamont would be my personal preference.

So let me get this straight. We go all in on a QB from Oregon in Michael Johnson Jr who we had no shot with. When he commits elsewhere, Jon comes out and says they won't be recruiting a QB this cycle. Flash forward a couple months and they are scrambling to find a QB down the stretch and we've just offered 2020 Cali QB Ethan Garbers even though one of the nation's top rated QB Max Johnson, who is ex-NFL QB Brad Johnson's and Mark Richt's nephew, is also in the 2020 class.

Seems completely disorganized. Old Man Richt continues to show that he is confused and lost.

Max Johnson is completing less than 50% of his passes while avg. 113/yrds pg passing w 18 total TDs to 17 total ints. His ranking will be dropping, excuse me, plummeting soon. He was ranked high b/c of his size and potential (Think ****kowski). He’s been nothing short of bad.

Advertisement
Op's post isn't even mob mentality, its just flatout dumb

OP's comments reminds me of this one:

1543429800491.png

Generally speaking...if you're willing to go a full cycle without a QB...the expectation is a bigtime payoff in the kid(s) you pull in for that next cycle. Otherwise,...what did you wait for???! The extra punter we needed?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back