More People Continue Realizing Brad Kaaya's Good At Football

I can't see the tweets. What was said that might potentially divide the team?

Dobard tweeted that he and Kaaya were putting in work after hours, Malcolm Lewis tweeted that he and KO and Howard were putting in work together. I suspect this is a non-issue, just guys proud to be working extra and giving shout outs to the guys they were working with.

Advertisement
I can't see the tweets. What was said that might potentially divide the team?

Dobard tweeted that he and Kaaya were putting in work after hours, Malcolm Lewis tweeted that he and KO and Howard were putting in work together. I suspect this is a non-issue, just guys proud to be working extra and giving shout outs to the guys they were working with.

Agree and it's great to hear the kids are putting in work.

I went to high school with Mahalak, and he's pretty good. He's got a good build and has a good arm with pretty good athleticism. He's better than Manny Wilkins (played in the same leauge as Mahalak/Goff), who's going to ASU.
But to be honest, Jared Goff was better than him as a pure passer. Goff started as a freshman at Cal last year and did pretty well.
Morgan woulda been sweet to get instead of Rosier, but I'm happy with Kaaya, and everyone knew Morgan wanted to go to Oregon b4 he ever had an offer.
Trust the tie

I believe he was Coley's find

Correct.

Fisch was very high on Mahalak (Who later committed to Oregon) & Edouard

Coley jumped on him when the kid was only getting calls from the Aztecs.

Advertisement
Back