MORE MEDIA HATE I'M GONNA LEAVE THIS HERE

I REMEMBER ONE OF YOU ****'S EXPLAINING TO US HOW THIS GUY IN PARTICULAR DOESN'T HATE MIAMI HE JUST CALLS IT HOW HE SEES IT COMPLETELY FAIR GUY.

Screenshot_20171016-074758.jpgdf

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED EITHER YOU WITH US OR AGAINST US NO FENCE RIDING.............. DESMOND HOWARD PICKS US EVERY WEEK JUST ABOUT HE'S THE ONLY ANNOUNCER I GIVE A PASS **** EVERYBODY ELSE

Last edited:
Advertisement
Safid Deen's an FSU cuck (believe he graduated from UF). Regardless, I love the national media hate. I hope they continue to do this the whole season. It seems when most are starting to praise the Canes is when we lose our edge. This is how it's supposed to be.

The only problem I would have is if somewhere down the line (I don't think it'll happen this season) we have an undefeated season or 1 loss and are ACC champs, then get denied the playoffs would I then have a problem.

Advertisement
My biggest pet peeve with faags like this is they put this stupid crap out there but they never put out a "I was obviously wrong and stupid" follow up tweet.

Advertisement
embrace the hate.....some of us old heads (Im 44 and been rooting for canes since age 5) dont find any of this surprising. We will never be loved like the Alabama's, Ohio State's. or Notre Dame's of the world. We are the team people love to hate. even more so when we are winning. While our style points aint the best, we are 5-0...all that matters is we make it to 6-0 on Saturday.

embrace the hate!!!

Advertisement
Seems to me like half the guys on this board are more concerned with what cousin fvckers in Alabama and clueless media retards think of Miami then just going out there and winning.

Advertisement
I don't understand why we keep beating this dead horse. It would frankly feel weird to see these idiots on their knees blowing us. I don't follow half of these idiots. I love the hate. I want vicious ****ed off players. And you know they are seeing this ****.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Safid Deen's an FSU cuck (believe he graduated from UF). Regardless, I love the national media hate. I hope they continue to do this the whole season. It seems when most are starting to praise the Canes is when we lose our edge. This is how it's supposed to be.

The only problem I would have is if somewhere down the line (I don't think it'll happen this season) we have an undefeated season or 1 loss and are ACC champs, then get denied the playoffs would I then have a problem.

Truth. Kinda like the stock market ,it goes up when everyone is hating it, then down when everyone falls in love with it.

There's nothing wrong with a media person picking against us and to think there is means you got a ***** loose or don't understand how the media is supposed to work ( but **** our dumbass president doesn't either so I guess it's the norm now) . With that being said that dude was straight hatin and the best part was he couldn't even wait til the game ended so he looked like a clown . AHAHA.

Advertisement
Back