MORE MEDIA HATE I'M GONNA LEAVE THIS HERE

Advertisement
give me a break with all the tender feelings in here and toughen the **** up sensitive hipsters

he said something hurtful? go cry on your pillow this is a football board were men happen to say not so nice things from time to time

grow a pair and say something back, no need to go cry and try to tell on him

Jaysus H. Christ

give me a break with all the tender feelings in here and toughen the **** up sensitive hipsters

he said something hurtful? go cry on your pillow this is a football board were men happen to say not so nice things from time to time

Jaysus H. Christ

QP's username checks out.
[MENTION=592]UMFarArcher[/MENTION] is still a scumbag racist.

The guy used to work for the Herald covering High School Sports & College Recruiting.

He's a nobody, went from the Miami Herald to a Tallahassee newspaper.

Advertisement
What kinda name is Safid?

Sounds like a suicide bomber.

As an arab-american I think you ****ing suck. Thanks.

I fail to understand you or some of the others here so anxious to throw out the term "racism."

Let's see, we have three main races - Caucasian, Negroid, and Mongoloid - per sociologists etc., and how they made these determinations - take it up with them.

Next, suicide bombers have nothing to do with race. It is something else.

If you're that uninformed, uneducated, and unaware - and have no idea that there's no connection between the two - in terms of taxonomy - that's not my fault. It's entirely yours for being dumb.

I frikkin' hate millennials. It's not what they don't know so much as it is that what they know that isn't true.

So you suck worse.

No.

Worser.

Jaysus H. Christ

QP's username checks out.
[MENTION=592]UMFarArcher[/MENTION] is still a scumbag racist.

And you still wear your shorts backwards. Convenient, huh?

Everyday I wait to see who in the National press is going to mention that Miami has the second longest winning streak in College Football. Which also would explain that our so called lucky wins are part of a overall story that been carrying out now into a second season.

Of course our PR dept is only 2nd in ineptitude to our Marketing dept. Might they try a little harder to get the word out.Might even get more fans in the seats.What a thought.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back