More great hurricane memories - This time vs the hated Gators

Advertisement
1336725.jpg

Advertisement
One big one the second half of the 03 comeback win.oh another 87 game win afterwards gaytors cried uncle refused to play us for over a decade.

Too bad Coach Kichefski is not still with us. He could recount stories of the essential evil and treachery of the Gator going back to the 1940's.

DaytonaCane--if you see this, did Doug ever talk of the malevolent evil nature of the Gator as passed down by Coach Ski?

My favorites aren't the ones when we beat them, but when they're just absurdly inept all by themselves. Their own players blocking each other, losing to Georgia Southern at home, or putting a picture of a ******* crocodile on the cover of their media guide, which to me is still by far the most asinine thing they could've done.

Advertisement
Just loved those two idiots that blocked each other. Also the guy who **** his pants. Anything that makes those pricks look ridiculous.

04 Peach Bowl was a beatdown of epic proportions...I had the privilege of bearing witness to it firsthand.
IIRC this was when Strong was the interim coach, and I remember Hester absolutely going off in that game.

Nothing makes me happier than stomping some Gayturd I hope Manny has a big calendar with the Aug 31st date circled in red to remind the players of who we face come the 1st game of the season. It would truly springboard the program again circa 2017 in the media when we curb stomp them with a thorough dredging in Orlando this year. I’ll be there in attendance to watch it live and in person. Thinking of footing for a ticket for my BIL so I can ride his *** out of Camping World Stadium after the game!

Advertisement
There is no team I hate or despise more than the gator. They have some of the most delusional fans and it been like that forever. They act as if their a top 5 all time program and has had a great tradition.
Fact: This sorry delusional fanbase is always ****ed off when I remind all of them that they have never had an undefeated season. Even with stupid *** spurrier and their overrated messiah Teblow they always get an L.
Suck on that!

We own those crocs at home and even in that craphole of a dump they play in with 27 words to name their stadium....GTFOH!!!!

Too bad Coach Kichefski is not still with us. He could recount stories of the essential evil and treachery of the Gator going back to the 1940's.

DaytonaCane--if you see this, did Doug ever talk of the malevolent evil nature of the Gator as passed down by Coach Ski?
@daytonacane

There is no team I hate or despise more than the gator. They have some of the most delusional fans and it been like that forever. They act as if their a top 5 all time program and has had a great tradition.
Fact: This sorry delusional fanbase is always ****ed off when I remind all of them that they have never had an undefeated season. Even with stupid *** spurrier and their overrated messiah Teblow they always get an L.
Suck on that!

We own those crocs at home and even in that craphole of a dump they play in with 27 words to name their stadium....GTFOH!!!!

Facts. When I see people say they hate ND or OSU worse I just can't understand it. UF has the WORST fans I have ever dealt with in any sport. Delusional is an understatement.

Advertisement
2 games for me.
1981 - I was in attendance. Kelly goes down with an injury and the backup QB happened to be Mark Richt. Canes come back from 14-3 and Danny Miller kicks a 55 yard fg to win 21-20. Gator fans were stunned. It was glorious.

1984- Canes have to play the Gators just 5 days after the kickoff classic. It's Jimmy's first year as UM-HC. Another UM comeback. UF goes up 20-19 with 41 ticks left. Kosar marches the offense down field and score a TD with 6 seconds left. If that's not good enough on the last play of the game Canes come up with a pick six.

2 games that just devastated the Gators, it doesn't get better than that.

2 games for me.
1981 - I was in attendance. Kelly goes down with an injury and the backup QB happened to be Mark Richt. Canes come back from 14-3 and Danny Miller kicks a 55 yard fg to win 21-20. Gator fans were stunned. It was glorious.

1984- Canes have to play the Gators just 5 days after the kickoff classic. It's Jimmy's first year as UM-HC. Another UM comeback. UF goes up 20-19 with 41 ticks left. Kosar marches the offense down field and score a TD with 6 seconds left. If that's not good enough on the last play of the game Canes come up with a pick six.

2 games that just devastated the Gators, it doesn't get better than that.

I would vote 84.

My favorite because it was my first against them in 1949 and we won 28 -13. My favorite play against them in 1962 when Mira threw a last minuute left handed td pass aainst them to win 17-15.

Moved up to Lake City in my teen years and went to alot of Gator games...Pell/Hall era...never hated a team more.

Advertisement
Back