More former Canes have made $$$ contributions to new IPF

Advertisement
Gray Crow? That shocked me a bit. Cool to see that players who didn't really contribute anything on the field, still be a part of the movement and momentum!

glad we're getting the IPF.. but I hate the fact the IPF is going to be on the smaller football field. they should put it on one of the 2 big fields

glad we're getting the IPF.. but I hate the fact the IPF is going to be on the smaller football field. they should put it on one of the 2 big fields

We are getting an IPF that is about 95% paid for already, and yet people will still find something to complain about. What gives?

Advertisement
Gray Crow? That shocked me a bit. Cool to see that players who didn't really contribute anything on the field, still be a part of the movement and momentum!

Me too!

But hey, Cane family is Cane family!

It's not meant for everyday use. It's meant for us not to miss out on practices during rainstorms and lightning. But mostly it will be a recruiting tool.

It's not meant for everyday use. It's meant for us not to miss out on practices during rainstorms and lightning. But mostly it will be a recruiting tool.

Isn't it ******* 120 yards? 80 yard field and 40 yard field right next to it?

Oh, and it has new coaches offices and extends the weight room?

Stop b!tching...

Advertisement

It's a 80 yard field with a additional 40 yard field to go along with that
New position meeting rooms
Multiple new conference room
State of the art video center
New head coaching office suite
New coach offices
New recruiting lounge and suite
New weight room too

manny donating as well. very cool.. He seems to be a true cane, could see him one day being our head man.

Advertisement

It's a 80 yard field with a additional 40 yard field to go along with that
New position meeting rooms
Multiple new conference room
State of the art video center
New head coaching office suite
New coach offices
New recruiting lounge and suite
New weight room too

I know about all that stuff.. (couldn't be happier that Miami is finally upgrading) and not complaining about the IPF.. I just think it would have been better serve to put the field over a regular size field (near the track/soccer field).. not that big of a deal.. just an opinion.

Advertisement
if i won the powerball um wuold have a great football complex and utk would have a great business building

He had a few bucks laying around after Golden gave him a scholarship to play QB/FB for 4 yrs. it's the least he could do since he would have had to pay for college at any other school.

An ipf doesnt need to be bigger than one football field. One field is more than enough room for every position group to practice.
Plus the reason its on the smaller fields is so it can be attached to the weight room and offices.

Advertisement
Back