More ESPN love

Advertisement
As much as espn can be annoying, us being good is good for them, every Miami related 30 for 30 does big numbers, having a platform that big on your side can be helpful, and its like they're yahoo

they made sure an SEC quote was in there

“The experience Coach Richt, [defensive coordinator] Manny Diaz and members of the staff have in the SEC over the years, I feel like they can bring Miami up to where the top teams in the SEC are at,” Campbell said.

I don't think they particularly care who's "up". It's been the sec, so the easiest thing is to keep riding that pony but they're happy to ride whoever is producing.

Advertisement
They will always ride the top programs, and Miami is probably the best team to be at the top in terms of ratings for the network. No reason for them to neglect us...at the end of the day ratings is all they care about.

they made sure an SEC quote was in there

“The experience Coach Richt, [defensive coordinator] Manny Diaz and members of the staff have in the SEC over the years, I feel like they can bring Miami up to where the top teams in the SEC are at,” Campbell said.

Correction.
...team in the SEC is at.

Miami has produced some of the greatest players and teams in NCAA history. ESPN knows people pay attention to Miami ands it's good for cfb. Miami is the true bad guy of cfb. People get tired of notre Dame and other chump schools on top what's the difference between that and broke back mountain? People rather have a hulk/thor combo on top like Miami...a good guy but crazy good and out of control, tear up **** and beat the **** out of people.

Miami which is hulk/thor leaves for awhile..then you see Alabama aka lex Luther rise up. Some how they manage to say around and causes problems due to the misuse of allocated funds when the reality is a real one like Miami (hulk/Thor) can return anytime and snap that neck in less than 3 seconds. That's what people like and I think ESPN realizes this.

Advertisement
LOL at anybody being but hurt over things ESPN said negatively about this program over the last dozen years before Richt. Even our own fans bashed the program based on the product on the field. We flew banners over the stadium. This program deserved to get bashed for not caring and putting a crappy product on the field.

We had a cheap broken mom and pop program. Now they care and are invested. They finally invested in a real coach and staff, and they are working to finally build an IPF. Now ESPN and others are taking notice and giving credit where it is due. The recruits and media are taking notice.

On top of it all, it is so hard to hate a program with a class act like Mark Richt in charge.

This is the difference between this staff and the others...they see what we see. What we saw with the previous regimes was be especially on the recruiting front

Advertisement
Getting wrapped up in whether ESECPN gives us good ink or not is a losing proposition. It's best just not to care. Good pub doesn't hurt with recruiting to a small extent, but when it's all said and done as long as we know that the program is doing the right things to get back to where we need to be, that's the only thing I really care about.

Miami has produced some of the greatest players and teams in NCAA history. ESPN knows people pay attention to Miami ands it's good for cfb. Miami is the true bad guy of cfb. People get tired of notre Dame and other chump schools on top what's the difference between that and broke back mountain? People rather have a hulk/thor combo on top like Miami...a good guy but crazy good and out of control, tear up **** and beat the **** out of people.

Miami which is hulk/thor leaves for awhile..then you see Alabama aka lex Luther rise up. Some how they manage to say around and causes problems due to the misuse of allocated funds when the reality is a real one like Miami (hulk/Thor) can return anytime and snap that neck in less than 3 seconds. That's what people like and I think ESPN realizes this.

I'm not really sure what you're on about, but you put notre dame and broke back mountain in the same sentence, so I'm down.

I'm not really sure what you're on about, but you put notre dame and broke back mountain in the same sentence, so I'm down.

Forget what he's on about, I want to know what he's on.

Advertisement
It will be a great feeling when we finally top that peak and ESPn and the rest of the cuck haters have to slurp us

Advertisement
Back