More depth @QB with another Transfer

Advertisement
Don’t know crap about him but good. If we had any QBs worth a crap our HC would not have resigned. QB and HC live. And die together.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stoops resigned he had baker mayfield and also kyler murray on deck....

Urban meyer resigned and he had multiple qbs on deck

I Stoops had not won a big game in 100 years been at OU forever. Urban resigned about the same time he always does— just about the time the trash he bring to the cruelty school is catching fire. That’s two guys with decent QBs no longer coaching. I bet you can find 40 or 50 how loss HC jobs with bad QBs very easy. Heck, the Miami Dolphins QB cost several head coaches their jobs. His college HC got fired and then the idiot drafted him to Fins when he was Oc and got fired from that job.

Advertisement
I wonder if this signals that at least one of our QBs is walking this spring... coaches must be on to something....

Advertisement
Bring in as many guys as possible and let it sort its self out by the end of spring. A guy or 2 probably transfers but survival of the fittest.

Great opportunity for a preferred walk-on with experience in Enos' offense to teach the young bucks.

Stoops resigned he had baker mayfield and also kyler murray on deck....

Urban meyer resigned and he had multiple qbs on deck
Very Bad post by you. We had bad QBs and Richt knew it. He realized rather than eventually be fired he would resign. Stoops and Myers realized they had great QBs but both resigned because of extenuating circumstances.

Very Bad post by you. We had bad QBs and Richt knew it. He realized rather than eventually be fired he would resign. Stoops and Myers realized they had great QBs but both resigned because of extenuating circumstances.
We have better options over anyone in the state of florida right now and yes that’s over your Florida gators . Miami has the 2 most talented qbs in the state in Jarren Williams and Tate martell

Advertisement
Back