More Clear Proof Bama Cheats

Advertisement
W
He bought it with the bag he got from the other booster.

Are we supposed to believe this kid, who was a top recruit, was working a full time job in HS and used the entire amount to go towards his car.

If he worked full time in Maryland from 16 to 18 he would have only made 29,500 after taxes. That is not even enough for a base model with 0 options.

So we are basically being told this kid worked full time all of his junior and senior year, plus the part of his sophomore year after he turned 16. While passing HS and while spending tons of time playing football and lifting. Then used every single penny he made to buy a used charger or a basemodel V6 charger.

Either the kid is an idiot or lying.
Why does it have to be "or lying"?

I see what your saying but who said he had to pay for it in full? He could still be making payments on it. However, I do believe he used the bag mans money to buy his own though.

I thought about that before, but I don't see how he could possibly work another job to pay for his charger off while he is playing football at Bama. Especially not a job that would be enough hours to pay off his loan.

Advertisement
U do realize that water is not wet, right? Lol. It causes wetness, by sticking to other surfaces. I just felt the need to correct this b/c so many ppl have made this statement & it’s not true. Water can be cold, hot, frozen, but it causes wetness.
I think this makes you a mad scientist !!

Advertisement
Back