More Bad News for Va Tech ?

Advertisement
Weren't these Retarded F faces throwing Garbage can lids at us when Onion's *** waz here??....I think Onion was hit with one...

For me....those *** guzzling Faqquitts are right up there with those other Waste of Humanity Universities up in North Fl.....
My Pile of S-it neighbors here in Orlando (Husband & Wife) are both VT Grads (Both Engineers)....Proudly have their VT Flag hanging from their home....Every a.m I want to Vomit my guts out.....

Advertisement
I read on FB (so, take w/a grain of salt) that multiple players turned in the exact same paper. Could end up being more than just Jackson that gets in trouble. Also, this is the type of thing they could get kicked out of school for, not just off the team...so it may be out of the football program's hands to explain it away with a few games of suspension.

Butch Davis got fired by UNC for crap he didn't have anything to do with - so maybe the VT coaches should be fired too.

Academic violations? Canned the players and Head Coach.

Butch Davis got fired by UNC for crap he didn't have anything to do with - so maybe the VT coaches should be fired too.

Damnit Butch...How dare you steer a kid to take easier classes in order to remain eligible??....F-ing Scumbag.....And whats this S-it you were friends with this undesirable Blake guy??.....LoL.........Thank the ****** God that I'm still alive with some of the less than desirable acquaintances I've had in my life......

One of the coaches on his staff was wantonly breaking NCAA rules. This was a guy that Butch hired even after knowing what a sleaze he was.

How did Butch have nothing to do with that?

Advertisement
And whats this S-it you were friends with this undesirable Blake guy??.....LoL........

He wasn't friends with him. He hired him to be on his staff and and was responsible for his actions.

The amount of lies that people like you will perpetuate just to massage Butch's shaft is embarrassing.

Va Tech is going to get blown out by us this year anyway... they lost their two best players to the Draft and we blew them out when they were there.

Who else do they have?

What I am hearing is that he and another student turned in the exact same paper.
Too dumb to even copy correctly. Probably both used an old submitted paper. Most colleges use software to check for plagiarism these days. The smart ones pay for original papers.

Advertisement
Wait, Jackson’s dad says his status with the University is in serious jeopardy, yet Bruce Feldman says the whole thing is bulk****? Something doesn’t sound right.

Advertisement
Wait, Jackson’s dad says his status with the University is in serious jeopardy, yet Bruce Feldman says the whole thing is bulk****? Something doesn’t sound right.
I think Bruce is saying he is just not suspended from the team right now. An not that the whole situation isn't true.

On the VT board they're all over the map, they think somethings up, but apparently Jackson's dad now say's he never said that...

I got hit with a beer bottle to my head in West Virginia. Coal mining rednecks.

They burn furniture when they win...a beer bottle surprises you? Did you see them at the RAB two years ago...
1528481549600.jpeg

One of the coaches on his staff was wantonly breaking NCAA rules. This was a guy that Butch hired even after knowing what a sleaze he was.

How did Butch have nothing to do with that?

Even UNC said later that firing Butch was a mistake - as he hadn't done anything wrong - but UNC was trying to minimize NCAA penalties by firing the Head Coach. To make it look like they were doing something.

What? Did Butch hump your mother or something?

Advertisement
Back