More Bad News for Va Tech ?

Advertisement
I really wanted them to beat FSU on national television opening weekend. Now it looks like they are going to get bent over by FSU on national television opening weekend.

Starting QB and 2 starting CB's are out. F***

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need FSU to win. You have to look long term. ***** the bullsht I want to make the ACC Championship again so it become our new standard instead of just being happy we made it. VT losing helps. We can always take care of FSU later.
If FSU beats VT and VT beats us, we have the same amount of ACC losses. Guess who goes to the title game... VT. We need to beat VT. FSU being a dumpster fire helps recruiting. If we want to play for titles, we need to win games. The only way FSU beating VT helps us is if we lose to VT ourselves, and someone else beats VT as well. Then they have two ACC losses, while our only loss would be to VT. I really don't want to be thinking like that this early. We can have FSU get pounded, and VT can still lose to other ACC teams, including us. That's a much better scenario.

Advertisement
I read on FB (so, take w/a grain of salt) that multiple players turned in the exact same paper. Could end up being more than just Jackson that gets in trouble. Also, this is the type of thing they could get kicked out of school for, not just off the team...so it may be out of the football program's hands to explain it away with a few games of suspension.

I read on FB (so, take w/a grain of salt) that multiple players turned in the exact same paper. Could end up being more than just Jackson that gets in trouble. Also, this is the type of thing they could get kicked out of school for, not just off the team...so it may be out of the football program's hands to explain it away with a few games of suspension.
If they have kicked regular students out in the past for this, then they will have a hard time keeping them around.

Advertisement
I F-ing HATE going to Blacksburg....Worse than FSU....or anyone else..regardless of record.....
I hate going there with a passion. Almost got into a bar fight the Friday with some hillbillies. Oh guess we run into in the parking lot on gameday.

Advertisement
Back