More bad news for Gators

Advertisement
I noticed in the Dawg article that all this this started to come down on UFag after Mullen trolled GA about losing Fields. You know what they say about karma "what goes around comes around". That's why feel the same as everyone about the gator I also can't take pleasure about a kid struggling. We've had enough bad juju to last us.

I'll wait until we win our next national championship. :troll-dancing:

Advertisement
I hate the Gators but I won't take pleasure in a kid who has the potential to go to college for free struggling to qualify.

Politely, I am not going to feel terribly for a kid that kicks a gift horse in the mouth. I know a lot of these guys have been pumped up and told they are the best things around since they were little, but at this point, they are also told if you don’t take care of the school side, you’re not taking that next step. This wasn’t some new rule that they sprung up on him. He knew what was needed to get into college (which is really not a difficult threshold) and he made the decision to not do the class work to do so.

Advertisement
One more reason not to get too excited about signing day rankings.

So because once in a blue moon a team has a total meltdown and loses 5-6 kids from their class we shouldn't get excited about rankings? The odds of us losing this many kids is miniscule.

Plus even with all this attrition they still had the best class in Florida and they still landed the 11th most 4 stars in the nation.

60843545.jpg

Advertisement
So because once in a blue moon a team has a total meltdown and loses 5-6 kids from their class we shouldn't get excited about rankings? The odds of us losing this many kids is miniscule.

Plus even with all this attrition they still had the best class in Florida and they still landed the 11th most 4 stars in the nation.
I assumed he meant how excited they get about rankings, not us.

Not good, we want them at their best when we pound them. No excuses

Speak for yourself Muchacho. One day we will be back at “any team, any place, any time” status but it won’t be 24 August. I will just take a win ....thank you.

Advertisement
You just hate to see it. It would be a shame if the other 4 don't get cleared either
They probably won't play much in our game even if they're late camp arrivals. It makes UF a little thinner at key positions such O-Line. That's one lineman gone and another that can't get to campus. Although, I would expect the school to step in to help with the Visa issue.

I hate the Gators but I won't take pleasure in a kid who has the potential to go to college for free struggling to qualify.
Qualifying for college is rather easy. If he failed to qualify, it's because he failed to put in the effort necessary to qualify, and isn't intellectually or mentally ready for college anyway. So it's better for this kid's future to go the JC route and make sure he's ready for college.

They probably won't play much in our game even if they're late camp arrivals. It makes UF a little thinner at key positions such O-Line. That's one lineman gone and another that can't get to campus. Although, I would expect the school to step in to help with the Visa issue.
Yeah, this probably doesn't hurt them in 2019, but I'm down for anything that hurts UF in any year even if its 2/3 years away. Especially when UF fans were talking big about the 2019 class and 3 top 247 already bounced

Advertisement
Back