Moral Victories

mcnaire2004

Senior
Premium
My favorite was 2014. We dominated VT 30-6. They beat OSU who won a national championship. By the transitive property, we were national champions!!

Also kept pace with FSU and should have beaten them. Finally closing the gap!. Finally have a QB.

Nebraska wasn't too much for us. We're making progress.[BGCOLOR=initial] [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]Golden is recruiting well. He's been top 10 or near top 10 in the last 3 classes. We just need to stop improving and play solid gap football on defense. It's all apart of the process![/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

My favorite was 2014. We dominated VT 30-6. They beat OSU who won a national championship. By the transitive property, we were national champions!!

Also kept pace with FSU and should have beaten them. Finally closing the gap!. Finally have a QB.

Nebraska wasn't too much for us. We're making progress.[BGCOLOR=initial] [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]Golden is recruiting well. He's been top 10 or near top 10 in the last 3 classes. We just need to stop improving and play solid gap football on defense. It's all apart of the process![/BGCOLOR]
Gagegolightly Durkin GIF by Paramount Network

Advertisement

The true moral victory will be you winning the year-end award for ****tiest random porsts.

Advertisement

took Moses 7 round trips up and down that mountain before he successfully got those commandments

Advertisement
I still don't understand the point you're trying to make. For instance I can enjoy the win over Clemson this year while acknowledging it was an overall disappointing season. If you can't ever enjoy good things in a vacuum even under overall disappointing circumstances you must live a pretty miserable existence.

Screenshot_20231004_163438_SmartNews (2).jpg

Because D'No.

Advertisement
I still don't understand the point you're trying to make. For instance I can enjoy the win over Clemson this year while acknowledging it was an overall disappointing season. If you can't ever enjoy good things in a vacuum even under overall disappointing circumstances you must live a pretty miserable existence.
OP is the King of the Mopes. Constant moping.

Advertisement
Back