Mopes and Slurpers

I identify as a...

• Total voters
Your argument that Couch was the only non Mario player to contribute seems to have been debunked.
This is what I said:

Manny left a roster with almost no players who were both experienced and talented (along with a epically bad recruiting class). Couch is the only Senior that contributed this year that wasn’t a Cristobal portal acquisition.
There are some visuals in this thread: https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/miami-hurricanes-2024-roster-composition.189049/.

Advertisement
Advertisement
didn't vote, not a mope or slurper. Mario just doesn't cut it once the ball is kicked on game day and he never will
robert de niro goodfellas GIF

Advertisement
What if you’re slurp/mope fluid?

My pronouns are corch/staph/progrum
This is me but I'll admit to being mopier with Mario than the previous coaches but only as a defensive mechanism. I figured if you keep your expectations and criticism/compliments under control then it is hard to get disappointed.

I was wrong. Mario has failed to reach even my lowered expectations and I'm still disappointed.

8 wins in year 3? Its improvement no? How much easier can I make it on Mario? Myself?

Advertisement
I want to see the mope/slurper analytics from the moment Cribby said “I think we get him” in reference to Smith on signing day night, and then we got the Bat Signal for a portal guy and people thought maybe it could be Ward

And then to us finding out it was Cook and Smith signed with OSU

Probably looked similar to the analytics of our win percentage against GT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back