Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site never ceases to amaze me. How do you know things aren’t already going on behind the scenes? Texas fired Herman and hired Sarkisian an hour later. You don’t think they were doing interviews behind closed doors? Y’all need to relax. There’s nothing to indicate Manny won’t make changes
already came out they've been vetting candidates behind the scenes for a month. Simultaneous to talking to Meyer.

Advertisement
I’m going to keep it real, this is the type of chit that makes my blood boil. Imo if Manny doesn’t fire Baker and revamp the D staff, he’s putting himself before the success of the program. I hate to say it but I hope Bama hangs 70 on us to put us out of our misery and send Manny the pvssy back to where he came from.

If Baker ain’t fired, then Manny ain’t winning this offseason. That would be an epic failure that any other moves aren’t going to make up for.

At least if he keeps Baker I won’t have to waste any excitement for 2021 and Manure will be closer to hitting the door... but it’s pathetic that we have to keep wasting years and talent just cause we have **** coaches.
Great point

Advertisement
Actually, as of right now, there’s nothing to indicate that he will make changes
There is. There’s glaring issues on defense and Manny has made changes where needed. Overhauled the entire offensive staff after atrocious play on that side of the ball last year. Getting portal kids at spots of need to supplement recruiting. How is there nothing to indicate changes? Manny hasn’t sat back on any issues yet, why would this be different?

Anyone else feel like they're watching a mid-level HS game so far? Production value for ESPN has really hit some new lows.
Yeah... over the whole course of this year. I thought the ACCN was terrible, but thought they were just really starting out so I looked past it... but they really are cutting corners with everything now, they must be hurting pretty bad... serves them right though.

Give it until some time next week. Miami moves slow and always has.

The first domino will be USU finalizing things with Banda. Manny won’t move until he knows what he has/doesn’t have and how his staff makeup will play out

Why would he wait and see how things shake out when he can just have a knee-jerk reaction to appease our wildly ignorant fanbase???

Advertisement
Advertisement
This site never ceases to amaze me. How do you know things aren’t already going on behind the scenes? Texas fired Herman and hired Sarkisian an hour later. You don’t think they were doing interviews behind closed doors? Y’all need to relax. There’s nothing to indicate Manny won’t make changes
Maybe you’re right and there’s a bunch of movement going on behind the scenes but Ivins just had a podcast saying that he’s hearing only changes are Banda going to Utah State for DC gig and Stroud moving to off field role. Said he heard Baker coming back. I know we **** on Ivins a lot on this site but he does get some things right. Now It could be that he’s being fed this info on a Saturday night to see how big the fan backlash is and more meaningful changes are eventually made.

‘Looks like the run game last time they were in this building...’

This dude.

Mark it down, after Bama gives it to Manny it will be all down hill. Brass will be buying into his excuse of “Covid set him back” they will give him another year because of pressure from Manny’s dad. We are stuck regardless. Might as well start the fire Manny mob up now.

How absolutely stupid do you think a group of academics and extremely wealthy people (by and large by virtue of their own success) are? No one is buying a covid excuse when literally every other school had to deal with it.

What do you all do for a living that never requires you to use an inkling of your thinking power?

Advertisement
Mark it down, after Bama gives it to Manny it will be all down hill. Brass will be buying into his excuse of “Covid set him back” they will give him another year because of pressure from Manny’s dad. We are stuck regardless. Might as well start the fire Manny mob up now.

No need to mark it down as you are the 300000th person to have made this prediction.
Come up with some new material, already.

Give it until some time next week. Miami moves slow and always has.

The first domino will be USU finalizing things with Banda. Manny won’t move until he knows what he has/doesn’t have and how his staff makeup will play out

No one of the defensive staff has earned the right to come back

So he's already failed if that's his thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back