Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gotta believe that part of the problem may be that Manny’s Rolodex is not that big so he may have to be relying on the help of other people and that takes time

If UNC could blow out TAMU, that idiot d-lineman (not worthy of mentioning his name) would eat some real s**t after his tweets about Miami

Advertisement
They’re busy brainstorming on the Bama game plan and how to keep McCloud at LB.

Advertisement
Exactly what I’ve said for over a week now. But I’ll add that I’m 99% confident that Mike Rumph will not be here.

There will be a new co-dc to bring some new input to the table, tweak a few things, and that’s it.

We’ll go 8-4 or 9-3 if we’re lucky and it’ll continue for another few years.
Ivins didn't know anything for sure. He said he had gotten the impression from people he spoke to that Manny might say he was taking a "larger role" in the defense, bring in a new DL coach so Stroud could go off field, and replacing Banda with a new coach in the secondary. He didn't know / hadn't heard anything about Rumph or his position. No mention of anyone coming in as "co DC".

I like your info better....

Advertisement
It will be really ugly for the program; a total **** storm when the lynch mob is unleashed. Back to not buying tickets or merchandise...flying banners, and social media assault. I’m so tired of the nepotism we are always tied to. I will not condone that
If Baker ain’t fired, then Manny ain’t winning this offseason. That would be an epic failure that any other moves aren’t going to make up for.

At least if he keeps Baker I won’t have to waste any excitement for 2021 and Manure will be closer to hitting the door... but it’s pathetic that we have to keep wasting years and talent just cause we have **** coaches.

Advertisement
Anyone else feel like they're watching a mid-level HS game so far? Production value for ESPN has really hit some new lows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back