Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This site never ceases to amaze me. How do you know things aren’t already going on behind the scenes? Texas fired Herman and hired Sarkisian an hour later. You don’t think they were doing interviews behind closed doors? Y’all need to relax. There’s nothing to indicate Manny won’t make changes

Advertisement
Mark it down, after Bama gives it to Manny it will be all down hill. Brass will be buying into his excuse of “Covid set him back” they will give him another year because of pressure from Manny’s dad. We are stuck regardless. Might as well start the fire Manny mob up now.

Don’t worry. You were predestined to NOT get the job.
That's not how predestination works. Predestination isn't a negative. For instance, the Lord predestines unbelievers to adoption as sons; the Lord doesn't predestine unbelievers to go remain in their sin and unbelief. See Ephesians 1:3-14.

Advertisement
I’m gona go out on a limb and say unc gets stomped. And then we try to figure out how we ever lost to them

‘The last time we saw North Carolina they were throttling Miami on this very field...’

Too soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This site never ceases to amaze me. How do you know things aren’t already going on behind the scenes? Texas fired Herman and hired Sarkisian an hour later. You don’t think they were doing interviews behind closed doors? Y’all need to relax. There’s nothing to indicate Manny won’t make changes
Actually, as of right now, there’s nothing to indicate that he will make changes

Game we should of been playing in if we had players that actually cared and few coaches worth a **** smh! Embarrassing!! Manny fix it or GTFO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back