Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t heard any names specifically but Manny is doing due diligence on names to replace Stroud so he can move off the field. If there’s not a better alternative or Manny can’t get something worked out, Stroud will return.

I would assume one of the best names in the business with ties to the area as well as a good schematic fit would get a call. But that’s just me. A lot of money coming available in the budget losing Banda and Stroud who were Co-dc and associate HC, respectively. We should be able to afford a few solid assistants as long as manny goes through more than his Facebook friends list.

Advertisement
Manny's not smart. For someone that's deeply analytical, he would've recognized the glaring gaps in his own scheme. He's rolled out this scheme for years, and you would think that once getting gashed for 500+ rushing yards by BYU, you'd go ahead and make adjustments and never look back. A few years later and a record breaking UNC performance, and he's still going to trot out the same staff without seeking an outside voice that's had success outside of his realm.
Sadly, I think you're right.

Advertisement
Exactly what I’ve said for over a week now. But I’ll add that I’m 99% confident that Mike Rumph will not be here.

There will be a new co-dc to bring some new input to the table, tweak a few things, and that’s it.

We’ll go 8-4 or 9-3 if we’re lucky and it’ll continue for another few years.
I’d love to know who is going to come be a “co-dc” under a head coach and his yes men where his voice will have no audience. It’s window dressing the same way hiring Ed Reed was.

Exactly what I’ve said for over a week now. But I’ll add that I’m 99% confident that Mike Rumph will not be here.

There will be a new co-dc to bring some new input to the table, tweak a few things, and that’s it.

We’ll go 8-4 or 9-3 if we’re lucky and it’ll continue for another few years.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Manny isn’t HC material and that won’t magically change just bc time passes. He is the real issue a different DC and CB coach won’t change the end results.

Haven’t heard any names specifically but Manny is doing due diligence on names to replace Stroud so he can move off the field. If there’s not a better alternative or Manny can’t get something worked out, Stroud will return.

I would assume one of the best names in the business with ties to the area as well as a good schematic fit would get a call. But that’s just me. A lot of money coming available in the budget losing Banda and Stroud who were Co-dc and associate HC, respectively. We should be able to afford a few solid assistants as long as manny goes through more than his Facebook friends list.
Manure has no coaching tree.

Advertisement
I’m probably going to send UM some of my CIS posts, so I expect fo hear from them immediately after they review it.

After we get ***** slapped by Bama next year in the first game of the year the team will quit and the season is toast.
Im expecting another 600 yards minimum we surrender with a defense that will be worse than this year.

In year 3, players are going to feel demoralized getting crushed by Bama and will lose faith to start the year. I can't see an 8/9 win season next year.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back