Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Patke would be fine as an analyst or something, not as an on field coach
Dude is a average X and Os coach and sucks at recruiting. Should not be a on field coach at a place like Miami. When Manny got hired I get the staff he picked because he had no network and no resume. Now he has something and we can probably get better coaches

I mean i wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t fire him. I doubted it from the start that he would.

He won't fire him, and 2021 won't be Manny's last year barring a total meltdown.

Who's going to fire Manny after he goes 7-4 or 8-3 next year? Blake James? No ******* way.

I'm willing to bet that Manny only got the job due to nepotism anyway. I don't live in Miami, but it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

Miami hires the unqualified son of the former mayor to his dream job as the Hurricanes head coach. After doing ZERO search. You think maybe Royal Caribbean or any of the other BOT affiliates got a nice kickback for that one?

Now his daddy is in the drivers seat to be the chairman of the Florida Democratic Party. Wouldn't surprise me at all if there were some backroom deals with some of the BOT members' companies going on.

South Florida pretty much runs on bribes and shadow deals, so why should this be different? You give me a nice deal for my cruise line, and I'll let your son play at being head coach for the football team. *** for tat.

I'm not going to believe ANY change happens until I see it.

Advertisement
Y’all gone be ****ed lol. Ivins said from what he has heard baker isn’t getting fired. Said banda likely to Utah st. as DC because he wants to run his own show. Also from some conversations he has had stroud could move to a off field role. Hasn’t heard anything on rumph.
Exactly what I’ve said for over a week now. But I’ll add that I’m 99% confident that Mike Rumph will not be here.

There will be a new co-dc to bring some new input to the table, tweak a few things, and that’s it.

We’ll go 8-4 or 9-3 if we’re lucky and it’ll continue for another few years.

UNC with out their running backs vs a surging Texas A&M.

Advertisement
You care. Don't make me have Jake The Snake slap you again, Miss Elizabeth. Manure can't save you from The Snake.

If I had any idea what this meant I’m sure it’d be an epic burn.

Next time I happen to come across a gigantic nerd I’ll ask him.

Y’all gone be ****ed lol. Ivins said from what he has heard baker isn’t getting fired. Said banda likely to Utah st. as DC because he wants to run his own show. Also from some conversations he has had stroud could move to a off field role. Hasn’t heard anything on rumph.
I respect Banda, he's expanding his network and wants to start striving on his own. Really wish Baker would go somewhere else. But it's not shocking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Window dressing and virtually meaningless. Manure's only hope to avoid being consumed by the toxicity that has brought down the last 4 HCs is to strike it rich by hiring an excellent autonomous DC. He'll probably still fail because I suspect he's a loser, but it is his only hope.

I'm an absolute scholar on how this coaching thing gets away from the HC and goes toxic. Once it goes toxic, it's a wrap. There's no turning it around once it goes toxic with the fan base.
Manny's not smart. For someone that's deeply analytical, he would've recognized the glaring gaps in his own scheme. He's rolled out this scheme for years, and you would think that once getting gashed for 500+ rushing yards by BYU, you'd go ahead and make adjustments and never look back. A few years later and a record breaking UNC performance, and he's still going to trot out the same staff without seeking an outside voice that's had success outside of his realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back