Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
so we get at least 2 new coaches and potential 3.

it will leave d-line, DB coach spots open and then however you want to go for the last person. No reason to split safeties and CB in my opinion
Safeties and corners aren’t asked to do the same thing so I think it should be split

Advertisement
Looks like he'll be sticking around another year, if Ivins is to be believed.

Also it's common sense. If we were going to fire him, it would have happened already.
He said Baker is staying? Man not that I believe him but even rumors of Baker staying another yr irks me.

We’ll see if that’s true or not.

If it is true, and Baker is not fired, 2021 will Manny’s last year.

My guess is he’s not that stupid, but we’ll see.
Everyone keeps saying how smart Manny is. The guy couldn’t get in anywhere better than FSU back then despite having a politically and professionally connected father.

Advertisement
so we get at least 2 new coaches and potential 3.

it will leave d-line, DB coach spots open and then however you want to go for the last person. No reason to split safeties and CB in my opinion
Window dressing and virtually meaningless. Manure's only hope to avoid being consumed by the toxicity that has brought down the last 4 HCs is to strike it rich by hiring an excellent autonomous DC. He'll probably still fail because I suspect he's a loser, but it is his only hope.

I'm an absolute scholar on how this coaching thing gets away from the HC and goes toxic. Once it goes toxic, it's a wrap. There's no turning it around once it goes toxic with the fan base.

Window dressing and virtually meaningless. Manure's only hope to avoid being consumed by the toxicity that has brought down the last 4 HCs is to strike it rich by hiring an excellent autonomous DC. He'll probably still fail because I suspect he's a loser, but it is his only hope.

I'm an absolute scholar on how this coaching thing gets away from the HC and goes toxic. Once it goes toxic, it's a wrap. There's no turning it around once it goes toxic with the fan base.

it doesn’t seem he is getting a new DC so he is hitching his wagon to Baker and himself on the defensive side of the ball.

Advertisement
Rumor has it he's got the Southridge Handler on his side so he ain't going anywhere.

Advertisement
FINALLY!!! I’m so glad someone brought this out. UNC was a str8 dumpster fire, and in 2 yrs, surpassed us. The notion it takes all this time to build a program is such a VCR mentality. A good coach will turn around a program within 3 yrs. Way too many examples.
Really? How many conference titles is UNC going to win during his tenure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back