Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The Day Today | GIFGlobe

This offseason will be brutally toxic if Baker stays. Manny for as much of a "PR" guy he is should realize that.
It will be really ugly for the program; a total **** storm when the lynch mob is unleashed. Back to not buying tickets or merchandise...flying banners, and social media assault. I’m so tired of the nepotism we are always tied to. I will not condone that

Advertisement
It will be really ugly for the program; a total **** storm when the lynch mob is unleashed. Back to not buying tickets or merchandise...flying banners, and social media assault. I’m so tired of the nepotism we are always tied to. I will not condone that
they dont have a clue and tbh, they dont care either. its sad.

Speaking of a lot of time, I see you're on the road to 11k porsts. I'm sure you'll get there by next month. Accounts created one day apart by the way.

Chise said it best:
Miss Elizabeth is a hypocritical valet. In one post, she's whining about me calling her Miss Elizabeth. Then, 3 posts later she's calling you Mrs. Davis.

I’ll start it off. Baker sucks because he is a pathetic leader and an idiot at game planning. He gave up an average of 47.5 points per game against teams w winning records this year. His D had the worst run D performance in the history of P5...not bad, the worst ever!!! The worst performance in school history going back to 1926. Not bad. The worst EVER!!!! Bakers “Doritos”*****!!!
6B72B8D5-5C70-47DE-B2A3-4BFDEB8F6682.gif

Advertisement
Speaking of a lot of time, I see you're on the road to 11k porsts. I'm sure you'll get there by next month. Accounts created one day apart by the way.

Chise said it best:

If I started a thread about bringing your hubby home you’d be at 10k in no time.

Hows Mario doing in his bowl btw?

Advertisement
This offseason will be brutally toxic if Baker stays. Manny for as much of a "PR" guy he is should realize that.
Like I've been saying since all the CISimps were blowing Manure for firing the offensive staff, it's a totally different game when it comes to firing your sons. He'll scapegoat Rump, who isn't one of his sons, and another non-son, Stroud, is on borrowed time and probably wants to move to a desk job anyway.

Y’all gone be ****ed lol. Ivins said from what he has heard baker isn’t getting fired. Said banda likely to Utah st. as DC because he wants to run his own show. Also from some conversations he has had stroud could move to a off field role. Hasn’t heard anything on rumph.

exactly what has been reported by some people on this board.

Baker ain’t going anywhere

Even if Diaz wanted to fire Baker no DC worth His weight wants to ruin their rep by working for this amateur outfit. Sorry guy, we're stuck with this staph for the foreseeable future, sad.
Plenty would if you pay them and let them run the defense

Advertisement
Y’all gone be ****ed lol. Ivins said from what he has heard baker isn’t getting fired. Said banda likely to Utah st. as DC because he wants to run his own show. Also from some conversations he has had stroud could move to a off field role. Hasn’t heard anything on rumph.

We’ll see if that’s true or not.

If it is true, and Baker is not fired, 2021 will Manny’s last year.

My guess is he’s not that stupid, but we’ll see.

Like I've been saying since all the CISimps were blowing Manure for firing the offensive staff, it's a totally different game when it comes to firing your sons. He'll scapegoat Rump, who isn't one of his sons, and another non-son, Stroud, is on borrowed time and probably wants to move to a desk job anyway.

so we get at least 2 new coaches and potential 3.

it will leave d-line, DB coach spots open and then however you want to go for the last person. No reason to split safeties and CB in my opinion

Miss Elizabeth is a hypocritical valet. In one post, she's whining about me calling her Miss Elizabeth. Then, 3 posts later she's calling you Mrs. Davis.

Lmao.

You somehow think you’re important enough for me to care what you call anyone.

Now drop another “Manure” on us, it’s hysterical every time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back