Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So where is the South Florida sports media? Are they asking Manny about coaching changes? Are they talking to Blake and Frenk?

Or are they just as lazy and mediocre as everything and everyone else that comes out of South Florida?

Honest to God....we need to give the whole state back to Spain. Sorry about the whole Spanish-American war thing, guys, go ahead and have this state back. We don’t need it.

So where is the South Florida sports media? Are they asking Manny about coaching changes? Are they talking to Blake and Frenk?

Or are they just as lazy and mediocre as everything and everyone else that comes out of South Florida?

Honest to God....we need to give the whole state back to Spain. Sorry about the whole Spanish-American war thing, guys, go ahead and have this state back. We don’t need it.
Aside from Barry Jackson, does anyone from the media even cover the program?

Advertisement
You know what's funny? The fact that so many people feel entitled to know EVERYTHING that's going on with any staff changes. This is about peoples' lives and family. It's not public entertainment no matter how angry or frustrated the fans are. Just get a grip, people
Sorry bud but these "peoples lives and families" we're talking about here are ppl making quarter mil or better for coaching a child's game...even if they're let go these guys aren't exactly going to wind up filing for unemployment...all will land on their feet almost immediately

None of it really matters honestly. The higher ups have zero interest in winning big. We'll fire Manny & hire somebody just as bad. We're a fringe top 25 middle of the pack ACC team now. The sooner you accept it the better & more peaceful your sports life will be.
It hurts my soul but is 100% true

Advertisement
Come on now. You’re being too harsh.

Patke almost landed that Texas DT a couple years back. He’s a savage recruiter. Also, his special teams unit is one of the best in the country.

Rumph is a great teacher. His CBs tackled very very against Duke and was a huge reason for that shut out.

Baker’s defense gave up the same amount of yards per play as #1 ranked Alabama. Credit goes to @Go Canes!! for sharing this valuable info with the board.

We are eight wins and three losses! Let’s #runitback

I know you have a lot of time on your hands Mrs Davis.

but rather than Internet stalk me, I suggest you get a jump on this lovely two bedroom two bath in the villages. I sincerely hope you saved your Cleveland money wisely. maybe you can upgrade to municipal golf course view.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Speaking of a lot of time, I see you're on the road to 11k porsts. I'm sure you'll get there by next month. Accounts created one day apart by the way.
know you have a lot of time on your hands Mrs Davis.

but rather than Internet stalk me, I suggest you get a jump on this lovely two bedroom two bath in the villages. I sincerely hope you saved your Cleveland money wisely. maybe you can upgrade to municipal golf course view.

Chise said it best:
Just keep stepping on that bottom rope and pulling the top rope up so your man can get in the ring easier, Miss Elizabeth. That’s what you’re good at.

Y’all gone be ****ed lol. Ivins said from what he has heard baker isn’t getting fired. Said banda likely to Utah st. as DC because he wants to run his own show. Also from some conversations he has had stroud could move to a off field role. Hasn’t heard anything on rumph.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back