Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This a gut feeling too?
1E338D1B-9F9A-4677-9B2B-57096EB494C0.gif

You know what's funny? The fact that so many people feel entitled to know EVERYTHING that's going on with any staff changes. This is about peoples' lives and family. It's not public entertainment no matter how angry or frustrated the fans are. Just get a grip, people
I have contributed a lot of money towards this program for many years, so forgive me if I want results. These coaches are people but they get paid handsomely to coach pop Warner stuff to college athletes. They will be just fine.

Advertisement
Everyone knows someone is getting scapegoated. So he’s going to make cryptic posts about “it’s in the works” without giving any specifics. Then, when Rump gets scapegoated, he can say “I know things.”
Yeah I can’t call it with him. He’s a good poster but comes off as if things are matter of fact. I too can predict things (I’m actually not bad at it) but it’s pure speculation. If and when I do hear things from people connected, I state it.

Advertisement
James should have never been AD in the first place. His whole tenure is epic failure, way before Manny. What makes you think Manny failing, which many of us knew would happen, changes that?
Yeah, you can count me among those that didnt like the Manny hire, sh*t, I was anti-Manny hire in 2018 when fan chuckleheads wanted Diaz to replace Richt so we wouldnt lose him. I think Blake is tied to Manny... no coaching search and all, Blake goes down with the ship imo, or takes a lesser job somewhere else.

Yeah, you can count me among those that didnt like the Manny hire, sh*t, I was anti-Manny hire in 2018 when fan chuckleheads wanted Diaz to replace Richt so we wouldnt lose him. I think Blake is tied to Manny... no coaching search and all, Blake goes down with the ship imo, or takes a lesser job somewhere else.

Blake was a failure way before that. You also left out that we paid $4MM to Temple for the rights to promote our DC from a failed regime.

Advertisement
Mandy is going to use “ eye candy” on us. Going to land some portal guys and ramp up social media efforts. He’ll get a prominent alumnus to deliver a pep talk to the team...perhaps The Rock. And then to prove he’s the ruthless savage alpha we need, he’ll fire all personnel overseeing hydration.

Seriously, nothing is going to change. Diaz has got a treasure trove of excuses to buy him years more. Nobody places shiny ornaments on a dead tree better than Mandy.

Advertisement
Board is quiet. Manny is going to go down like Golden next year. Too big an ego and no one will with a reputation will come here and run his defense. It’s Swiss cheese and any team with a pulse puts up big points on us. He put together a good class this year for our next head coach. That’s the only positive.

Are you saying Coach Manuelo Diaz is working on deals with coaches still playing in bowl games, while waiting on his current friends on staff to land jobs so he doesn't have to publicly shame with a firing.

DC/LB = Chad Glasgow
Safeties = Banda (stays)
CB = Brandon Shelby
Striker = Patke
Dline = Kevin Patrick

Go Canes
Not happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back