Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manure is saving it. Gonna be the typical Manure offseason trickle of “he gets it” and “he continues to win the offseason” starting with Lewis committing today followed by a couple portal wins and some scapegoating of assistants.
The Twitter hashtags and bravado will be unmatched across the college football landscape tho!

Advertisement
Hey man.... It'll be a start. Last yr we made staff changes on O. It's time to do the same on D. That's all I'm saying.

It does what?

You still have a tremendous loser at HC.

You still have the biggest loser at AD.

The worst part...neither of these mooks can stand at a podium and address a crowd without standing on 15 phonebooks.

It does what?

You still have a tremendous loser at HC.

You still have the biggest loser at AD.

The worst part...neither of these mooks can stand at a podium and address a crowd without standing on 15 phonebooks.
You're not wrong. I guess it's a personal satisfaction just to see staff changes being made.

Just keep stepping on that bottom rope and pulling the top rope up so your man can get in the ring easier, Miss Elizabeth. That’s what you’re good

You’re right. I should keep dropping ridiculous hot takes while regurging completely unfunny nicknames a 10 year old would roll his eyes at.

Advertisement
You got to trust CMD. He knows what he is doing.

Are you saying Coach Manuelo Diaz is working on deals with coaches still playing in bowl games, while waiting on his current friends on staff to land jobs so he doesn't have to publicly shame with a firing.

DC/LB = Chad Glasgow
Safeties = Banda (stays)
CB = Brandon Shelby
Striker = Patke
Dline = Kevin Patrick

Go Canes

Last edited:
Curious on why everyone wants Patke fired? Yeah he’s an average coach but at the same time our ST improved more than just getting Jose and the strikers played solid. That’s not bad for a guy who’s probably the lowest paid assistant
Patke sucks. Special teams ain’t making any game changing plays. No punt/kick returns. Our LB core hasn’t gotten any better and he can’t recruit. To many Ls to have a job.

don’t talk about JB he was a beast before he got here it’s why we lost to FIU and why we chased him in the portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we are all playing the waiting game here and that can be frustrating... but is there a solid day that says "if no move is made by (insert date/event) then we know no change is happening" and we can start the timer?

You're not wrong. I guess it's a personal satisfaction just to see staff changes being made.

That is clearly subjective. I am just stating that these immaterial moves only delay the obvious (clearly not obvious for all). Fire this guy (e.g. Baker) or the next guy or the next guy. Which loser is hiring those losers? Which loser hired the head loser?

For once, I want to see someone competent running athletics. I think it would be nice for a change.

Advertisement
I know we are all playing the waiting game here and that can be frustrating... but is there a solid day that says "if no move is made by (insert date/event) then we know no change is happening" and we can start the timer?

Timer for what? You think Blake James is being fired?

Manure is saving it. Gonna be the typical Manure offseason trickle of “he gets it” and “he continues to win the offseason” starting with Lewis committing today followed by a couple portal wins and some scapegoating of assistants.

Better than not doing anything like the idiots before him

By 2045 we will have a coach who gets it right away

Manny isn’t firing baker, Banda, or patke. He’s going to live or die by those guys. I think rumph gets the axe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back