Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Curious on why everyone wants Patke fired? Yeah he’s an average coach but at the same time our ST improved more than just getting Jose and the strikers played solid. That’s not bad for a guy who’s probably the lowest paid assistant
Our ST improved?!?! We fumble nearly every punt return attempt, we have penalties on every kick return.
Yes, Jose and Lou are great, but they’re naturally gifted at what they do.

I really woke up today like ok it’s Jan 2 why haven’t I heard any news about these coaches getting canned lol

Last edited:
Manure is saving it. Gonna be the typical Manure offseason trickle of “he gets it” and “he continues to win the offseason” starting with Lewis committing today followed by a couple portal wins and some scapegoating of assistants.
I don't care what players we get now. There's no more "winning the off season" unless major staff changes on D are made.

Advertisement
Curious on why everyone wants Patke fired? Yeah he’s an average coach but at the same time our ST improved more than just getting Jose and the strikers played solid. That’s not bad for a guy who’s probably the lowest paid assistant
We're the only school in the country that literally can't catch a punt. Lots of penalties kn special teams as well.

Advertisement
My uninformed guess is that they are trying to secure jobs at other locations to save face and my hope is Manny is still doing his search and hires while allowing them to do so.
It’s more important to appear classy then to try to lock up quality replacements before the programs who care most about winning grab them. Plus, we have to give Manure time to acquaint himself with the Incarnate Word grad assistant staff.

Advertisement
I don't care what players we get now. There's no more "winning the off season" unless major staff changes on D are made.

Fire this guy, fire the next guy. Which loser hired those losers? Which loser hired the HC?

None of it matters until we fire actual relevant people and change the system.

So ********** with sandpaper to the dream of changing some assistants. That really sets us on the right path. We can finally “build champions” when we fire some assistants!

Fire this guy, fire the next guy. Which loser hired those losers? Which loser hired the HC?

None of it matters until we fire actual relevant people and change the system.

So ********** with sandpaper to the dream of changing some assistants. That really sets us on the right path. We can finally “build champions” when we fire some assistants!
Hey man.... It'll be a start. Last yr we made staff changes on O. It's time to do the same on D. That's all I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back