Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Troll alert...look at join date and post count!
Exactly brother. He’s nothing but a long line of Hecht employees that’s will be sent out to the blogs In mass this off-season desperately trying to change the narrative to save manure and flakes job. They still think we’re dumb enough to fall for it. They’ll see what we’re about after the bama massacre when their ain’t no one in the stands and banners are crowding the skies like the allies over Germany in WW2.

Hire WHO?

You guys want Diaz gone, so who should replace him?
Go get Monkey ears from Temple or Rod Chudzinki who is doing some unnamed back room role at Boston College. These buy outs are doubtful to be anything substantial.

Wonder who “they” is that he’s referring too 😒
Gtfo with that garbage. If he's been working on routes he ain't been working very hard at all. And wrf does he need to catch different kinds of balls mean? He needs to catch only 1 type of ball, a ******* football. If he doesn't spend the time trying to fix that 3 years in he isn't gonna start now. Wiggins and Pope suck and aren't gonna "blow up" or "take off"

Advertisement
He still beat the number 12 team in the nation for the pac 12 title @$$hole! Get back to me when Manure beats a top 12 team @$$hole! Smh

Stop responding to this dude, bro. I already had him blocked. He’s either a troll or a patient released from a county mental hospital. He just looks to argue & will PM u on the low. Trust; just stop the response & ignore dude.

no troll I'm new to the page my guy. sorry if the truth hurts your feelings
Can't be in your feelings on this board! But, i love my canes so I'm gonna defend them vigorously if it's da truth i agree with the post. But the 80 point defeat hasn't happened yet.

Time? ******* time?! News flash, he’s been 5 years @$$hole! If he ain’t it by now, he ain’t ever gonna be it. But of course anyone with half a brain knew hiring ANOTHER dc with no head coaching experience from a failed staff would equal another complete failure here. Call me crazy but doesn’t that last sentence sound really familiar. Smh
You mad bro. Why am I an @$$hole? This past season was arguably the best season we’ve had in the past 15 years. Get this through your mind. We suck!
It’s truly sad but it’s the reality of our program. We’ve never been able to keep an elite coach ever! Coaches aren’t breaking down the door to come here. Our team drastically improved this year. We still have a long way to go but we took a step forward. You can whine and complain about wanting new coaches all day but please tell me what have new coaches done for us over the last 18 years? Don’t worry I’ll wait. It ain’t that simple.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Manure is saving it. Gonna be the typical Manure offseason trickle of “he gets it” and “he continues to win the offseason” starting with Lewis committing today followed by a couple portal wins and some scapegoating of assistants.

So firing underperforming coaches, landing the #1 LB in America and filling gaps in our roster with quality portal kids is a bad thing?

Curious on why everyone wants Patke fired? Yeah he’s an average coach but at the same time our ST improved more than just getting Jose and the strikers played solid. That’s not bad for a guy who’s probably the lowest paid assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back