Mope Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but this response is stupid.

Give me a few million dollars and a professional search firm and let me conduct a proper search and maybe I could give you one.

Just becasue I cannot give you the perfect coach today doesn't mean you do not fire the awfual coach you have. You look, interview and get the best one you can.

so you got nothing, good work

Advertisement
Wonder who “they” is that he’s referring too 😒

Attachments

• 7513477C-59C9-49BD-BC57-FEC7F0390547.png
    7513477C-59C9-49BD-BC57-FEC7F0390547.png
    596.1 KB · Views: 147
Who to go after? There’s been countless threads on this and numerous great looking candidates. How about guys who’ve done more with less? Or guys already showing very good promise? The real question: would Diaz do as well as the below guys in their given situations? No way in ****.

1. Matt Campbell (too late at this point but could have optimized his value several years ago). Not much needs to be said.

2. Billy Napier (Louisiana Lafayette). Second straight double digit win season. Amazing recruiter and coaches under Saban for years. Just won the conference title.

3. Tom Allen (Indiana)- he took over the worst big ten program and at a basketball school (we are a football school just to refresh your memories) and in a brutal rebuild with a poor recruiting base has turned around their program. Again he is not in the most talent rich area of the country like Diaz.

4. Brett Brennan (San Jose State). He took over maybe a top 5 worst in d1 job and in four years has them ranked and even beating teams like Arkansas last year with a much greater talent disparity.

5.Bill Clark (UAB)- they didn’t even have a program when he took over there. Three losses this year: one to us with a gigantic talent disparity and two others by three points or less. Every year they are very well coached and prepared and get the scraps when it comes to recruits.

6. Jamey Chadwell (Coastal Carolina)- small schools but he has been great at turning around programs whenever he’s been somewhere 2 years minimum. It’s not just CCU. He did it at d2 level as well. I’m a big fan of guys who have success in multiple places.

7. Jeff Hafley (bc). NFL experience and had a solid first year at BC. Of their losses this year they were right there with UNC and Notre Dame and for a while had Clemson on the ropes.

8. Sean Lewis (Kent state) completely turning them around in year 3 with one of the top offenses, statistically in cfb. Coached under Babers and only 34 years old with a lot of good initial promise.

this doesn’t take into account guys like: PJ Fleck, Satterfield, or Neal Brown, etc. who have had success at other times and places.

Talented Coordinators

1. Brett Venables- amazing Dc at Oklahoma and Clemson. Coached at two top programs for years and a large part of why each was so successful. Amazing dc and proven it for over a decade.

2. Jeff Lebby (ole miss) super talented play caller who coached under Briles, Heupel, and now Kiffin. Everywhere he goes he has tons of success.

The overall point I’m trying to make is there are more talented coordinators than Manny was when he got the job, and there are a lot of good prospects at hc from guys who have improved a lot of their programs in many cases without a lot of resources (look at our recruiting base) and having to get creative in developing their programs.

Campbell is the only one who could win here. Those other names are who the people that loved Norvell, Fuente, Frost, etc would hire. Then complain when they fail.

Our fans expect Clemson results. None of those except Campbell could do that here

is the reason Miami lost this evening. Huh? dude panicked in opening quarter and went for it on 4th down!!! Simply too much time in game, to go for it! Especially on OWN side of field. Why not pin them inside their 15 yard line?? Diminutive Manny is too much of a gambler. Ouch.
A checker player. Not a chess player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
so you got nothing, good work
And your response is still stupid.

You actually think people need to have a name for a replacement before they want someone fired? Hold on to that…it only serves to demonstrate how much you don’t know.

But, then I already know, all you have to say is, “got nothing” as if that wins you some kind of message board argument. Just stop....

I like Manny, he seems like a good dude but he's not the sociopath we need to win NC's.

Since Blake won't get fired maybe Manny will?!?!
F this year, F you b@astards, and see you next year for more disappointment.

HAPPY NEW YEAR B!TCHES!
Manuel "earned" one more year. he wasn't going anywhere as long as we showed the slightest improvement which we did. Fire the entire defensive staff and do it yesterday.

This right here is a productive conversation. How to legitimately make the program better with a true proven leader. But first, I do believe a better athletic director is going to be necessary to attract a quality hc. The reason why our last few head coach searches were so bad was because no one wanted to work for featherweight like Blake James. You need a Jankowich-type alpha male who is all about winning and being a great custodian of the program.
True story. Same scenario with an experienced coordinator playing for a HC in way over his head. Manny really needed Temple more than they needed him.

Advertisement
This is what happens when you have too many fans who still think it's 2001.

People like OP hype up a 3-6 FSU AND A 8-3 UF at every chance. They hype up Cristobal, whose team sucked without Herbert.

No coach could live up to the standards CIS has. Losing this game by 3 without King is disappointing, but jesus I can't believe people could cry over
Fans are upset because Manny Mouse fails to have the team prepared to play in big games pal. We played 3 quality opponents this year & all 3 times we got throttled in the beginning. He's a fraudulent head coach that shouldn't have been hired in the first place.. & if you aren't crying now you & I can cry together when Bama puts 80 on this clown

Fans are upset because Manny Mouse fails to have the team prepared to play in big games pal. We played 3 quality opponents this year & all 3 times we got throttled in the beginning. He's a fraudulent head coach that shouldn't have been hired in the first place.. & if you aren't crying now you & I can cry together when Bama puts 80 on this clown
Troll alert...look at join date and post count!

Advertisement
And hire who?

Let's hear your guy. Cristobal was awful this year. You hyped up Norvell lol.

Hire who?
Cristobal won the pac 12 sport! Two years in a row sport! Get back to us when manure achieves that same thing in the winning the acc two years in a row. Well I guess that’s the last will hear from you because we all know manure ain’t even wining his division let alone conference. Bring Mario or **** anyone that has some head coaching experience, played the game and doesn’t run a Mickey Mouse scheme made up in the halls of espn.

Manny isn't going anywhere and anyone with common sense isn't firing a coach going from 6-7 to 8-3
Wait till Corch Manure goes 5-7 next year in year 3 now that he doesn’t have King to save his *** and Mickey Mouse defensive scheme. Then will see what manures employment status is.

I’m ****ed about last night but hiring a new coach ain’t it. Who the **** are we gonna get? Fans don’t wanna hear this but elite established coaches aren’t coming here. You saw who Auburn landed and their pockets are wayyyy deeper than Miami. We have to give Manny time. Last year he made a hard decision and got rid of everyone on offense. Let’s see what he does on defense
Time? ******* time?! News flash, he’s been 5 years @$$hole! If he ain’t it by now, he ain’t ever gonna be it. But of course anyone with half a brain knew hiring ANOTHER dc with no head coaching experience from a failed staff would equal another complete failure here. Call me crazy but doesn’t that last sentence sound really familiar. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back