Moose Griffith commits

It seems like all these pwo's are better than some of the scholly guys under Alf. I mean I think some of these cats are better than the Alex's and Browns of the world.

Type of player that goes to whisky or Iowa then starts his senior year then gets a draft grade. Leading to a thread about our lack of talent evaluation and player development. And another thread about why we can’t run the ball.

Advertisement
5 star name, 1 star talent?
Offers from some of the best ivy league schools in America.

Kick rocks man

The reverse Reilly Gibbons. Talk about a douche from a douche family. Funny how his phony *** dad never mentioned their Notre Dame dreams around here.

https://irishsportsdaily.com/s/1839/family-ties-to-continue-at-nd-for-gibbons-family

Gimme an intelligent kid like Ol' Moose Knuckle here that wants to be a Cane, is willing to bust his *** for a scholarship and already has the desired size/power any day of the week over some of the creampuffs we used to offer full rides to.

At the very least a kid like this makes everyone else better by grinding everyday in practice.

I remember that kid. The whole time we were just a placeholder for him (I had no idea) ...and then he didn’t even have the stones to stick it out at Stanford.

How many pwo’s do they plan on taking?
if I'm not mistaken if any of these pwo prove worth their salt we can reward them a scholarship and it not count as an initial counter. Creative way to get back to 85 without effecting recruiting classes

Advertisement
Riverview High School | Miami ‘22 | OL | 6'4 308 | 3.97 Unweighted GPA | 425 bench | 565 squat| 315 power clean |
Impressive numbers boys

Last year (April) in State HS weightlifting Championships Benched 400-with a pause and cleaned and jerked 310. Ended up 10 pounds out of 3rd place. Just missed higher weights. His weight at the time was 312 pounds.

Advertisement
Riverview High School | Miami ‘22 | OL | 6'4 308 | 3.97 Unweighted GPA | 425 bench | 565 squat| 315 power clean |
Impressive numbers boys

Moose got da size, he got da weight room numbers, he just probably need work on da feets and da technique. Great pick up!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even if he never gets to start great player to have on the kicking teams, (FG and X-tra points) and punt teams as he "swells" up space and cannot be knocked backwards.

This really is the only time I can remember in a long long time where I enjoy seeing the Walk-On commits. All follow the same profile...size, modicum of talent, excellent students. As OCCC said above...these are the types that push everyone.

As Miami fans, you can see what happens when the bottom of your roster sucks...we suck. Gotta fill out all parts of the roster.

Advertisement
Back