Moose Griffith commits

giphy.jpg

Advertisement
my god that name is one of the all-time greats.

Yep. When I saw he might sign with us I was glad, for his name alone. You can't be named Moose and not be at least a little rough with people.

Intelligence is a key component to every good offensive lineman...Joaquin Gonzalez says hello!

How many pwo’s do they plan on taking?
if I'm not mistaken if any of these pwo prove worth their salt we can reward them a scholarship and it not count as an initial counter. Creative way to get back to 85 without effecting recruiting classes

That's what I was mentioning in a thread last week. Saying I don't think they count to the yearly 25 limit, so it's kinda like a grey shirt and some of these kids can hope to get a full ride so we can get closer to 85.
You have to use every means at your disposal within the rules.

Advertisement
Riverview High School | Miami ‘22 | OL | 6'4 308 | 3.97 Unweighted GPA | 425 bench | 565 squat| 315 power clean |
Impressive numbers boys

Moose got da size, he got da weight room numbers, he just probably need work on da feets and da technique. Great pick up!
Yeah I saw his films and they are not bad at all but he needs to be coached up a bit still a bit raw. It’s a definite win for the ‘’U’’!!!

Even if he never gets to start great player to have on the kicking teams, (FG and X-tra points) and punt teams as he "swells" up space and cannot be knocked backwards.

EXACTLY this. For the dipsh*ts in this thread bashing this kid, special teams win/lose you games and these types of kids can be great additions to special team units.

Last edited:
Advertisement
5 star name, 1 star talent?
Offers from some of the best ivy league schools in America.

Kick rocks man

The reverse Reilly Gibbons. Talk about a douche from a douche family. Funny how his phony *** dad never mentioned their Notre Dame dreams around here.

https://irishsportsdaily.com/s/1839/family-ties-to-continue-at-nd-for-gibbons-family

Gimme an intelligent kid like Ol' Moose Knuckle here that wants to be a Cane, is willing to bust his *** for a scholarship and already has the desired size/power any day of the week over some of the creampuffs we used to offer full rides to.

At the very least a kid like this makes everyone else better by grinding everyday in practice.
Didn’t Gibbons flunk out of Stanford and end up back at USF?

Advertisement
5 star name, 1 star talent?
Offers from some of the best ivy league schools in America.

Kick rocks man

The reverse Reilly Gibbons. Talk about a douche from a douche family. Funny how his phony *** dad never mentioned their Notre Dame dreams around here.

https://irishsportsdaily.com/s/1839/family-ties-to-continue-at-nd-for-gibbons-family

Gimme an intelligent kid like Ol' Moose Knuckle here that wants to be a Cane, is willing to bust his *** for a scholarship and already has the desired size/power any day of the week over some of the creampuffs we used to offer full rides to.

At the very least a kid like this makes everyone else better by grinding everyday in practice.
Didn’t Gibbons flunk out of Stanford and end up back at USF?

Gibbons didn't flunk out, he didn't want to compete with the horses Standford had on the OL.

Welcome aboard, Moose Knuckle. There is no doubt you will be the first player in the gym and the last to leave.

Advertisement
Gotta say, we've had full scholarship O-linemen in the past that didn't have this potential. This is a huge pick up.

Love that name.
Reminds me of an old-school goon hockey player from Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan or somewhere like that.
Kid is obviously smart and a hard worker based on his Ivy League interest and weight-room numbers.
I'll take his kind all day.

[video]https://www.hudl.com/profile/5262014/Jared-Moose-Griffith[/video]

Advertisement
Back