Mookie Cooper

I just wanna know what team is that in the white jerseys and blue hats and bottoms. They are terrible.. Aside from that I'm in on this kid. Definitely a take if you think you think you can pull him. I'm always leery of OOS kids and the "dream offer". It just looks funny in the light to me. If we're being honest.. If you're not from Miami or have parents/family from Miami. What in the last 10-12 years would have moved you to have Miami as your dream school? Only thing I can think of is The U pt. I & II or The Turnover chain.. but hey he said it so the staff has to close on that one.

Miami is a destination

Advertisement
We keep saying that and comparing ourselves to these small hick towns and be like how could they pick that over Miami? If you haven't noticed in the end that stuff doesn't matter and these kids know it. These kids don't care about the city or the academics they go to where good football is (or the bags).

Miami is a destination

I just wanna know what team is that in the white jerseys and blue hats and bottoms. They are terrible.. Aside from that I'm in on this kid. Definitely a take if you think you think you can pull him. I'm always leery of OOS kids and the "dream offer". It just looks funny in the light to me. If we're being honest.. If you're not from Miami or have parents/family from Miami. What in the last 10-12 years would have moved you to have Miami as your dream school? Only thing I can think of is The U pt. I & II or The Turnover chain.. but hey he said it so the staff has to close on that one.

I knew Univ. of Miami was my dream school when I was 5 years old. Didnt know anything else but I knew Miami was beautiful and I wanted to go to school there. God obviously had a different plan for me but I can see why some OOS kids have more love for Miami than the local kids.

Advertisement
We keep saying that and comparing ourselves to these small hick towns and be like how could they pick that over Miami? If you haven't noticed in the end that stuff doesn't matter and these kids know it. These kids don't care about the city or the academics they go to where good football is (or the bags).

Ok

No, City kids from the South dont care about that stuff.

Advertisement
Would love to have him but I don’t see him as a take unless Fleming bolts. Don’t see us taking 2/3 receivers under 6’. New staff I know but it just seems Fleming and Mookie satisfy the same purpose.

Pass me that good stuff. Not a take? This is the type of kid you make room for. Politely tell someone to kick rocks and hit the portal to free a ship

Kids like this are always a take. He’s a gamebreaker. Aside from Jeff Thomas, who do we have as a receiver we can give a sweep or a screen to and they make 2 or 3 guys miss And house it. Maybe mark pope? But he still has to prove it.

Side note: he committed to Texas last month and decommitted this month. A little bit of a red flag that he might be playing games

Advertisement
This kid is elite. The speed, balance, ball skills, willingness to block, tackle, etc. I’d let him play wherever he wants but I’d start him at corner to test those hips.

Advertisement
YEP , sure is and proven so , probably the most used phrase to get bag ( bag 101 ) auction moving, bids and enticements should pick up now for mom and family moving forward.

GOCANES

Zero chance bags are involved with him. None of the Trinity Catholic kids are interested in the bag game. I really hate when people automatically say this, for every recruit. Once you get outside the South (and lets face it, STL isnt the South), bags are not the norm. UGA actually tried to make a move on him and he had no interest.

As I said, he'll probably end up at Illinois with his teammates and former HS Coach. You dont go to Illinois for bags.

Advertisement
Back