Off-Topic Monkey Pox

Advertisement
Fauci was just talking about monkey pox, so does that mean it’s fake news?

Advertisement
Mail in voting for everybody now. Got to watch out for that monkey pox.
That is what is really all about. That is why the useless WHO came out with overblown claims so Biden could call a national emergency before the midterms for the corrupt mail in ballots so the WHO can keep their jobs through US tax payer money.

The claim was that 5 people had died on a planet with 7.9 billion people.

Advertisement
Did they name the anal inspector yet? Cause I know a real *******!
1659964184360.png

I find it strange that we all had to wear masks and stay some arbitrary distance away from each other... and shut businesses down and many people lost their jobs for Covid (which became the common cold/flu... and this was still happening).

But for Monkeypox, you don't really hear anyone saying what you can do to "slow the spread" or what *** saunas they are shutting down, etc etc etc. Yet, it's been declared a public health emergency. Huh

I find it strange that we all had to wear masks and stay some arbitrary distance away from each other... and shut businesses down and many people lost their jobs for Covid (which became the common cold/flu... and this was still happening).

But for Monkeypox, you don't really hear anyone saying what you can do to "slow the spread" or what *** saunas they are shutting down, etc etc etc. Yet, it's been declared a public health emergency. Huh
#clownworld 🤡

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back