Off-Topic Monkey Pox

Advertisement

1658596921964.png

1658597037175.gif

Advertisement
My mother in law was over today and she didn’t know how monkey pox was contracted.

I forgot how funny it is when someone doesn’t get the joke

It’s also possible for people to get monkeypox from infected animals, either by being scratched or bitten by the animal or by preparing or eating meat or using products from an infected animal.

Advertisement
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...helmingly-***-men-major-study-finds-rcna39564

Advertisement
Wow incredibly homophobic. I would never call them animals and who in gods name advocates cannibalism? Seek help.

This is a terrible attempt to troll. I can give a small applause to you for trying. I have to be honest though, it was a failed attempt, but because Im not gonna call and talk with your mommy and daddy 10 times informing them you their child is failing, Ill move you to bottom of bell curve where you reside normally. D+ You passed, congratulations!

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...helmingly-***-men-major-study-finds-rcna39564
fwiw I have zero problems saying monkeypox is transmitted through anal ***. Feels like the 80s when Magic Johnson announced he was HIV positive. It is certainly newsworthy. What is difficult to grasp is why a group of men on a message board that are heterosexual would be worried about it? If the good right of center folks are monogamous, no worries. @Salt has rightly identified rubbers as a barrier method of birth control, but is also effective in preventing sexually transmitted diseases. Is Monkey Pox the next HIV ya think?

Advertisement
fwiw I have zero problems saying monkeypox is transmitted through anal ***. Feels like the 80s when Magic Johnson announced he was HIV positive. It is certainly newsworthy. What is difficult to grasp is why a group of men on a message board that are heterosexual would be worried about it? If the good right of center folks are monogamous, no worries. @Salt has rightly identified rubbers as a barrier method of birth control, but is also effective in preventing sexually transmitted diseases. Is Monkey Pox the next HIV ya think?
The WHO just declared it a global health emergency. Wouldn't it seem prudent to encourage people to avoid contact with multiple same *** partners for a while?

Covid was nothing to worry about either relatively speaking, yet two years later with a shattered economy, spiraling inflation, stolen election, lock-downs, experimental medicine coercion - here we are.

The WHO just declared it a global health emergency. Wouldn't it seem prudent to encourage people to avoid contact with multiple same *** partners for a while?
The feelings of a protected class are much more important. We are not a serious country anymore.

Covid was nothing to worry about either relatively speaking, yet two years later with a shattered economy, spiraling inflation, stolen election, lock-downs, experimental medicine coercion - here we are.

Covid was something that my older brother Eric contracted. He has Downs, and his teacher gave it to him. She got it from a kid's birthday party. My mom told me if I wanted to see my brother alive again I better make it to the hospital. I am kind of an ******* as you know. I suited up and went in bc I thought he was dying. He loves to eat, and when I offered him some apple juice and he knocked it out of my hand, I knew **** was bad.

Advertisement
Back