MoneyBall is back: Miami vs Florida - FREE to play -$20 cash payouts for head-to-head contests.

Advertisement
DMoney is playing the CoolMiami H2H contest. Why don't you play against him?
Just entered. I’m smashing that **** Dmoney
0D9C01E0-5E5B-48D6-BDA7-32349C157C7E.jpeg

Advertisement
I figured the score will be a little higher. I think each team gets at least one touchdown from a blown coverage or some type of other confusion.

Hi guys, if you have any questions about the MoneyBall game, I am here to answer your questions. If you have played DraftKings or Fanduel, this game is different. Instead of selecting different players from different teams to create a fantasy team, in MoneyBall, you have to predict the outcome of the game on 11 pre-selected stats to create a fantasy card. It is really easy to play. I want to hear from you so give me feedback. Play and let me know what you think of MoneyBall.
Last year, I won some money but didn't get paid because I'm in Nevada. Has this policy changed?

Advertisement
Last year, I won some money but didn't get paid because I'm in Nevada. Has this policy changed?
Sorry, but you cannot play in Nevada. Your state does not allow fantasy sports there. I wish it was different, but I don't want to get in any legal trouble there. We have expanded play to various other states. Anyone else, there is one H2H game left. The "Hurricane Ibis" contest. Signup, and play for free.

Advertisement
Back