MoneyBall is back: Miami vs Florida - FREE to play -$20 cash payouts for head-to-head contests.

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Our friends at MoneyBall are back for a second year. They have created FREE head-to-head MoneyBall contests with a $20 payout in cash for the Miami vs Florida game on
Saturday, August 24, 2019, at 7:00 pm ET. The founder of MoneyBall is a University of Miami alum, feel free to ask any questions about MoneyBall .

There are plenty of spots open and there will be winners winning $20 each. The contests are FREE to play. Once you sign up with MoneyBall, you will get a $3 sign up bonus, which you can use towards purchasing a $3 ticket to win $20.

You must be at least 18 years of age to play MoneyBall

They have made various changes to the contests for this year. For starters, there are 11 predetermined game stats that you must predict. They are First Downs, Solo Tackles, Penalty Yards, Punt Return Yards, Passing Yards, Completions, Passing Attempts, Rushing Yards, Interceptions Thrown, Sacks Allowed, and Final Score of the game.

They have added a drop-down selector in each of the fantasy card fields, so it is easier to select your prediction. They have added an identification system to make sure you are who you say you are. It is easy to get verified, enter your name, address, and date of birth and click get verified. You will need to be verified to play and cash in your winnings.

They have made some fixes to the way we receive their live data stream, so you will be able to see how you rank in a contest real-time.

So click https://www.moneyballcup.com to play and win some money. LOCKS 7:00 PM ET SATURDAY

You can watch this video to learn how to play MoneyBall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Hi guys, if you have any questions about the MoneyBall game, I am here to answer your questions. If you have played DraftKings or Fanduel, this game is different. Instead of selecting different players from different teams to create a fantasy team, in MoneyBall, you have to predict the outcome of the game on 11 pre-selected stats to create a fantasy card. It is really easy to play. I want to hear from you so give me feedback. Play and let me know what you think of MoneyBall.

Our friends at MoneyBall are back for a second year. They have created FREE head-to-head MoneyBall contests with a $20 payout in cash for the Miami vs Florida game on
Saturday, August 24, 2019, at 7:00 pm ET. The founder of MoneyBall is a University of Miami alum, feel free to ask any questions about MoneyBall.

There are plenty of spots open and there will be winners winning $20 each. The contests are FREE to play. Once you sign up with MoneyBall, you will get a $3 sign up bonus, which you can use towards purchasing a $3 ticket to win $20.

You must be at least 18 years of age to play MoneyBall.

They have made various changes to the contests for this year. For starters, there are 11 predetermined game stats that you must predict. They are First Downs, Solo Tackles, Penalty Yards, Punt Return Yards, Passing Yards, Completions, Passing Attempts, Rushing Yards, Interceptions Thrown, Sacks Allowed, and Final Score of the game.

They have added a drop-down selector in each of the fantasy card fields, so it is easier to select your prediction. They have added an identification system to make sure you are who you say you are. It is easy to get verified, enter your name, address, and date of birth and click get verified. You will need to be verified to play and cash in your winnings.

They have made some fixes to the way we receive their live data stream, so you will be able to see how you rank in a contest real-time.

So click https://www.moneyballcup.com to play and win some money. LOCKS 7:00 PM ET SATURDAY

You can watch this video to learn how to play MoneyBall.

You need to get them to change the name to DMoneyBall.

Advertisement
I tried to login 3 different times yesterday but site is saying my saved password is incorrect and hasn’t sent me a link to reset it yet. I have checked my spam also.

I tried to login 3 different times yesterday but site is saying my saved password is incorrect and hasn’t sent me a link to reset it yet. I have checked my spam also.
You have to register as a new player. We made some upgrades to the system, that is the reason. Let me know if you have any problems registering.

Keyvan

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 11.20.18 PM.png

anybody else posting their cards?
Good card. I see that you are playing against Curtis. Want to mention that there are various H2H Miami Hurricane contests that need players. Here are the list of contests: Cat VI, Cujo Canes, Cool Miami, and RotoPrize.

There is one multi-player Hurricanes contest that has 1 of 10 players - TacoCanes

These contests are FREE to play and they have a $20 cash payout. Hurry and play, they will be filled up soon.

DMoney, are you going to play? There are a couple of games left.

Fantasy Team Card for the Miami Hurricanes
First Downs:19
Solo Tackles:25
Penalty Yards:60
Punt Return Yards:30
Passing Yards:211
Completions:18
Passing Attempts:26
Rushing Yards:110
Interceptions Thrown:1
Sacks Allowed:3
Final Score:24
Speed:66

Advertisement
You have to register as a new player. We made some upgrades to the system, that is the reason. Let me know if you have any problems registering.

Keyvan
Mannnnn I had a few dollars on there from last year. No worries though, I’ll win a few more again this year.

Advertisement
Fantasy Team Card for the Miami Hurricanes
First Downs:19
Solo Tackles:25
Penalty Yards:60
Punt Return Yards:30
Passing Yards:211
Completions:18
Passing Attempts:26
Rushing Yards:110
Interceptions Thrown:1
Sacks Allowed:3
Final Score:24
Speed:66

You do realize that we getting at least 2 unsportsmanlike calls. I think you are short on the penalty yards.

Advertisement
Back