Money ain't a thang

This would put him in the top 12 of all NCAA coaches.
AKA the big dogs.
And as you can see he was make $4Mil exacly at UGA.

NCAAF | Coaches | Salaries | USA TODAY Sports

Missed point..You got guys here wanting UM to go after the Chip Kellys and Mark Dantonio of the world. I saw that link. That is where I got my info as well. 4M is good. But 4M aint "elite, big dog, you got my atttention" territory. You see how much Saban is making. Any school that goes after a "Chip Kelly" type is looking at a figure about there in order to nab him.

Who said we didn't reach out to Chip but he didn't want to come? He may like it in the NFL or just not be interested in a small private school. If they are promoting $4mill they can go hire for the right coach. The right coach isn't available

Advertisement
4 mil for the head coach gets you very little.

Mullen would need more.

What is the staff budget?

There are maybe 10 head coaches that are worth 5 million plus and they are all very happy with their current jobs.

Saban
Patterson
Meyer
Gundy
Briles
Fisher
Dantonio
Harbaugh
Stoops

This would put him in the top 12 of all NCAA coaches.
AKA the big dogs.
And as you can see he was make $4Mil exacly at UGA.

NCAAF | Coaches | Salaries | USA TODAY Sports

Missed point..You got guys here wanting UM to go after the Chip Kellys and Mark Dantonio of the world. I saw that link. That is where I got my info as well. 4M is good. But 4M aint "elite, big dog, you got my atttention" territory. You see how much Saban is making. Any school that goes after a "Chip Kelly" type is looking at a figure about there in order to nab him.

Who said we didn't reach out to Chip but he didn't want to come? He may like it in the NFL or just not be interested in a small private school. If they are promoting $4mill they can go hire for the right coach. The right coach isn't available

Advertisement
Back