Money ain't a thang

Advertisement
"No one wants this job. We're poor. This dress makes me look fat."

- G@y loser f@qq0t Miami fans.

It sounds like Feldman is "reporting" what everyone else already knows...

He is a super scooper....

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 7m7 minutes ago

#Miami coaching search heating up. Am told #UM can pay a lot more than many expect--up around $4 million per: Sources: Butch Davis, Greg Schiano interview for Miami coaching job | FOX Sports

I'm about to go apply for his job. 75% of his work is bull****, and the other 25% that isn't are literally just rewrites on what people on this board have said.

Advertisement
$4 million means Mullen is out. It's also too much for Butch and Schiano. Not sure the financial situation with Richt, but since he got fired he probably doesn't need $4 million.

Advertisement
Mullen would crawl here like a UM Olineman for $4M.

And Felchman just proved how little he knows by reporting what everyone knew weeks ago. UM can spend whatever it wants.

Uhhhh..and 4M to you is alot of money for a "BIG NAME" coach? LOL. That salary wouldnt even put our coach in the top 15 highest paid in the NCAA. But you think a big name is coming for that? Thats the same amont of money that Richt made last year. We are barely making board. Now if I hear that they are willing to pay 5M+ THEN I will be impressed.

Advertisement

Uhhhh..and 4M to you is alot of money for a "BIG NAME" coach? LOL. That salary wouldnt even put our coach in the top 15 highest paid in the NCAA. But you think a big name is coming for that? Thats the same amont of money that Richt made last year. We are barely making board. Now if I hear that they are willing to pay 5M+ THEN I will be impressed.

There's not a 5 million dollar coach available.

Agreed. Who the **** deserves 5m or more that's available right now? Nobody outside of Patterson, Saban and Meyer even deserves to be paid that high

Advertisement
This would put him in the top 12 of all NCAA coaches.
AKA the big dogs.
And as you can see he was make $4Mil exacly at UGA.

NCAAF | Coaches | Salaries | USA TODAY Sports

Missed point..You got guys here wanting UM to go after the Chip Kellys and Mark Dantonio of the world. I saw that link. That is where I got my info as well. 4M is good. But 4M aint "elite, big dog, you got my atttention" territory. You see how much Saban is making. Any school that goes after a "Chip Kelly" type is looking at a figure about there in order to nab him.

Agreed. Who the **** deserves 5m or more that's available right now? Nobody outside of Patterson, Saban and Meyer even deserves to be paid that high

I was told on here by many that we needed to go after these types..And if we didnt we were doing ourselves a disservice. Why the sudden change of heart? (not directed at you.)

I was told on here by many that we needed to go after these types..And if we didnt we were doing ourselves a disservice. Why the sudden change of heart? (not directed at you.)

Becuase the majority of people on here are not realists. I am. That's why I want them to hire richt

People are mad at him for not winning more but he's won 10 games 9 times in fifteen years in a much harder conference. When have we done that? I'm not selling the program short I am just understanding that it's not 2001 anymore and we aren't elite so a coach like richt that can at least get us to be a top 15 program consistently is what we need. I think Butch hire is more risky and richt is safe

Advertisement
Back