Monday Recruiting Chatter - 12/10

View as article
Advertisement
Last year was not top 5. It was great but not elite.

Hahah what? That class had two five stars, the best TE in the country and 10 All-Americans. I know you are going to say well Bama gets double all that. Well Bama is in the league of their own. That class was elite. Honestly anything top 10 is elite and should have you playing for championships. Richt has to continue to bring in classes that are top 10 every year.
7C9FD5DA-301B-4D07-B242-1F633AC6AA8A.png

Talked to one of the hottest olinemen in the country right now Dawand Jones extremely athletic mammoth as he is 6’8 360 tackle Ben Davis high school indianapolis in who is also a standout basketball player allows him to move very well .. offer list is impressive ... he said the U would be in his top 5 but yet no offer .. look into it before it’s too late

Hit the coaches up with tape. They know we need OL.

Great work Stefan!!! Hits coming at a rapid clip. Any word on Bogle? Other than Evan Neal, he might be the most important recruit. Pray to God, Saban doesn't close this kid. Still have bad memories from the Jobe saga last year.

Advertisement
Talked to one of the hottest olinemen in the country right now Dawand Jones extremely athletic mammoth as he is 6’8 360 tackle Ben Davis high school indianapolis in who is also a standout basketball player allows him to move very well .. offer list is impressive ... he said the U would be in his top 5 but yet no offer .. look into it before it’s too late
If this is true it's up to the HS coach to hit up coaches especially because Jones obviously would be telling them who he likes

Hahah what? That class had two five stars, the best TE in the country and 10 All-Americans. I know you are going to say well Bama gets double all that. Well Bama is in the league of their own. That class was elite. Honestly anything top 10 is elite and should have you playing for championships. Richt has to continue to bring in classes that are top 10 every year.View attachment 71143
Your own picture doesn't even say top 5. 247 has us #8.

I just don't want to get my hopes up, but we could seriously go from a class in the 30s to a top 10 class in a matter of days.

Keep Brownlee and Solomon and then add a combination of the following and that fills every hole except QB and OL
RB - Williams
RB - MAR
WR - Haselwood
WR - TJ Jones
TE - Zipperer
OL - Neal
OL - Washington
OL - Clark
OL - Smith
OL - Lucas
OL - Kennedy
DL - Bogle
DL - Summerall
DL - Hunter
DL - Eboigbe
DB - Rique
DB - Elam
DB - Dixon
DB - Emerson
DB - Dent

Advertisement
Reality check below. Perhaps, just perhaps a top 20 finish.

I just don't want to get my hopes up, but we could seriously go from a class in the 30s to a top 10 class in a matter of days.

Keep Brownlee and Solomon and then add a combination of the following and that fills every hole except QB and OL
RB - Williams
RB - MAR
WR - Haselwood
WR - TJ Jones
TE - Zipperer - UF BOUND
OL - Neal - BAMA BOUND
OL - Washington
OL - Clark
OL - Smith
OL - Lucas - FSU BOUND
OL - Kennedy
DL - Bogle
DL - Summerall - UF BOUND
DL - Hunter - FSU BOUND
DL - Eboigbe - UF BOUND
DB - Rique - GEORGIA BOUND
DB - Elam - UF BOUND
DB - Dixon
DB - Emerson
DB - Dent - FSU BOUND

“something that suffered when Miami dropped contact for all of summer and part of the fall.”

Our staff continues to put itself in a bad situation losing contact with these kids and putting all their eggs in one basket. Meanwhile, Florida and UGA manage to recruit these kids. I just don’t understand this strategy.

UGA has a off field staff that focuses directly on recruits. I remember reading a article about it. They have a list they work off and they DM and Text msg kids. You gotta get in the game if you truly wanna win.

Advertisement
UGA has a off field staff that focuses directly on recruits. I remember reading a article about it. They have a list they work off and they DM and Text msg kids. You gotta get in the game if you truly wanna win.
^^^This^^^ It is actually a huge enterprise...

Stefan doesn't determine who gets an offer. Probably would be best for his HS coach to reach out to the staff and send his film and transcripts.
Yeah i know .. just being a Miami fan and the need for lineman .. on top of being close with Dawand .. was curious .. uf fsu have taken notice and offered even with UF .. flipping both our linemen they still want him 🤷🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
This is so true with this we can have a top 10 class every year and keep the list long because very good players will come if given the shot

The defensive haul could be top five with the guys they're talking to. Need to see the close, as we've had some challenges in the final week in previous cycles. The offensive side of the ball is still a mess. Dugans looks like he's doing his part. But OL, QB, RB and TE all are underwhelming or nonexistant at this point. Securing Neal would go a long way.

Sounds like a bunch of excuses. I doubt that is what differentiates us from them. We have seen and heard all the time our staff focuses on specific players and loses connection with potential backups. It backfired on us last year and it’s happening again. Don’t spin it.

Bye bye Anthony Solomon you are one of the most overrated recruits in this entire class

Advertisement
Back