monarch kids update...ridley bros and sbb

sniffin94

shoe program *****
Talked to my guy at monarch today. He still swears UM would get a package deal of all 3 guys if we offered their boy (cb ronnie). As it stands right now with Ronnie not having an offer, SBB loves Bama. We still have a legit shot with Calvin, whose grades are jot nearly as bad as reported. My guy told me that he doesn't see Cavin going anywhere but UM as of right now. They are concerned about UM's qb situation and the Ridley bros really don't like the situation at Bama and their history with putting wr's in the league. They will all b checking out UM during the season and have said a strong year with good young qb play would be huge to getting all 3.

Advertisement
I really think with a good season. Ridley brothers and Burgess-Becker will flip here. Just don't see those boys going all the way out to Bama. Especially fact too is Calvin and Shawn have always been big on the U.

Right now Miami's not in the business of taking players that they do not want, because of scholarship reductions. That being said why are they not holding Alabama to the same standard?

Not expecting those two at all. I've moved on TBH.

323.gif

Advertisement
Right now Miami's not in the business of taking players that they do not want, because of scholarship reductions. That being said why are they not holding Alabama to the same standard?

The reason why is Bama has won 3 NC in 5 yrs and those guys can be replaced with other elite guys.

As for Miami i would offer Hoggins he's not a jag ....IMO he's a solid pickup

Not expecting those two at all. I've moved on TBH.

323.gif
I would watch those words with us having a good season. These kids were very close to pulling the trigger here. I already spoke about this before. Remember Artie was once committed there and Deon was very close to going there and we are far away from signing day. Both of them do like the U. It is far from over.

Would especially watch out with Calvin.

So People continue to say offer their buddy and it will land you both

However Bama did not have to offer him.....and they both committed leaving said friend behind for now

Interesting

Advertisement

They offered so many Gems and you make a statement like this? If we can land the other two by offering on gem im for it. It not like AG hasnt offered several NJ Gems who belong at Rutgers.

So Miami has to offer their buddy to land both of them....

However Bama did not have to offer him.....

Interesting

Bama has won a few championships in the last ten years? Maybe this plays a factor why almost every kid wants to play for bama.

Our fans.... lol... always so negative. Long way to go. Hopefully we can land SBB and Ridley when its all said and done.

So People continue to say offer their buddy and it will land you both

However Bama did not have to offer him.....and they both committed leaving said friend behind for now

Interesting

EXACTLY! sounds like more excuses

Advertisement
Bama does not have to offer buddies. They are not in the same position as UM. That shouldn't be that hard to understand.

Bama does not have to offer buddies. They are not in the same position as UM. That shouldn't be that hard to understand.

I agree if ridley and SBB decommit Bama just gets other elite guys to replace them.

Also Hoggins isn't a jag he's a solid pickup

Advertisement

Interesting

Bama has won a few championships in the last ten years? Maybe this plays a factor why almost every kid wants to play for bama.

Not the point I was trying to make there... I wish the canes would offer Hoggins I think he's a good prospect. Just my opinion though

Interesting

Not the point I was trying to make there... I wish the canes would offer Hoggins I think he's a good prospect. Just my opinion though

Who's to say you only get Hoggins and the other two don't come

why are hte concerned with our qb situation? i think we have a great qb situation

Maybe in the future but right now.... Not so much. Kaaya isn't ready, Olsen hasn't showed his talent, Williams even when healthy is nothing more than average, Heaps is lol as is Crow.

Advertisement
Back